Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Changelog of the new version?
Literally on the previous page dude.
Changelog (v0.28):
  • Adult shop added to the Red Light District (Can purchase various items, must complete pantyhose quest to enter)
  • New costume "High Leg Bodysuit" added (Purchased in Adult Shop)
  • Dildo masturbation added (Purchase Dildo in Adult Shop, use Flirt menu to access)
  • Flirt menu scene "Dogeza" added
  • Flirt menu scene "Hugging cowgirl" added
  • Paizuri+Blowjob scene at the Bar (Needs Lust>50 and Love>50, sit down for a meal to view?, can be done on Male Protagonist or netorase?)
  • Random female NPCs around town (Random Standing Portraits)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Here, it is right in front of the tree and I just tested it to make sure it worked. The save is actually one that someone else uploaded a while ago bc I don't have a save of my own on my laptop currently, so I'm not sure if there is anything wrong with it for other scenes. Also the facial expression of the Priestess is a bit off (Yandere) but it doesn't show up in the scene so it should be fine.
Thanks champ. I appreciate your work on updating the walk through as well. Cheers!

Reactions: Mordith135

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
the new scenes are not properly translated? blank text

also I can't trigger netorase scene at bar (the new one), any help?
What version? If it's v0.28, then that's the Japanese version and the blank text is just the new content that will be translated when v0.28a comes out. If that's the case, then you just have to wait a week or two for Techno to update.

wildshot

May 28, 2020
Where I can find this event?, sorry if this was posted before. The image was posted on another site on june., btw I don't know if this game has had previous iterations, where Techno ended up discarding some events, is that a possibility? 8b4596fccb29d9359f8cef8bb29318ee5701911436c990e9606cd3d4166c36ee.jpg

Reactions: Ocdil

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Guys, here I am once again asking for your financial support.

Is there a variable that changes Kohaku from hairy to non hairy? :> I had her set up how I liked but with the 0.26 update I think, it messed up a little with the settings or probably I touched something I shouldn't have :cry:

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Guys, here I am once again asking for your financial support.

Is there a variable that changes Kohaku from hairy to non hairy? :> I had her set up how I liked but with the 0.26 update I think, it messed up a little with the settings or probably I touched something I shouldn't have :cry:
Just take a bath and control Kohaku. The sparkly node on the bench allows you to toggle bush and underarm hair.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes