Chaos69

Sep 30, 2019
e bestiality
Yeah Techno had to remove bestiality from the game as well if anyone was into that sort of thing as well as any loli & shots stuff if he was planning to put that kind of stuff in the game.
Patreon updated their TOS which fucked over a lot creators and their content. A few went to subscribe star which wasn't as strict but alot stayed with patreon because I think they were worried their supporters wouldn't follow them to the new platform.
What bestiality? was it in the game or was it only planned?

zotto23

Aug 16, 2020
talk to a guy at night, but u have to talk to her about your fetish first
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, could you tell me in which area? I talked to him about the fetish but for him to get to the ntr conversation, I don't get it, I just need that, so everything else happened

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Yeah Techno had to remove bestiality from the game as well if anyone was into that sort of thing as well as any loli & shots stuff if he was planning to put that kind of stuff in the game.
Patreon updated their TOS which fucked over a lot creators and their content. A few went to subscribe star which wasn't as strict but alot stayed with patreon because I think they were worried their supporters wouldn't follow them to the new platform.
Can agree. Had seen this with Naughty-Netherpunch that develops Renryuu Ascension (Link in Signature). He had before over 200 Supporters on Patreon and when had been banned with no real reason he went to Subscribestar and there he has only a fifth of his previous supporters. Another example is Arc that develops Corrupted Kingdoms he is simultan on Patreon and Subscribestar. On Patreon he has 2.243 Supporters and get 5.361$ per Month, on Subscribestar he has only 57 Supporters and is getting 229$ per Month. So there is big change in Community of plattforms.

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
Can agree. Had seen this with Naughty-Netherpunch that develops Renryuu Ascension (Link in Signature). He had before over 200 Supporters on Patreon and when had been banned with no real reason he went to Subscribestar and there he has only a fifth of his previous supporters. Another example is Arc that develops Corrupted Kingdoms he is simultan on Patreon and Subscribestar. On Patreon he has 2.243 Supporters and get 5.361$ per Month, on Subscribestar he has only 57 Supporters and is getting 229$ per Month. So there is big change in Community of plattforms.
damn Patreon is a bitch huh.. it's not even considered as bestiality as they're not fucking full "animals"

zhailzur

Feb 20, 2018
Kohaku's facial expression when you talk to her with another woman's scent is genuinely terrifying. :'( It's gonna be so scary when actual insanity mechanics get implemented

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes