Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Someone else posted a changelog just a bit ago but I made one for the Guide that has a bit more detail/context so I figured I would post that here as well.

Changelog (v0.30):
  • Story expansion - Talk to Leon in the Port Town to continue the promotion exam
  • New character - The Voice (one of the three great wizards, a dwarf with huge tits), also another new character that is some kind of dark knight
  • Implementation of follower system - Characters can now be taken with you out on adventures, only Yarizo is currently implemented
  • New quest - Additional quest for the cow milking uncle in the small village close to the trading route
  • New costume - Cow Bikini for the Priestess
  • Human NPC costumes added - Random human NPCs with a standing Portrait will now have a random costume on top of their random features
  • Yarizo is implemented in the main story - After saving Yarizo once you enter the Port Town for the first time you can have him join your party as a follower with the new follower system. Most of the YarizoxPriestess content seems to have been transferred over from the Dungeon Test and there also appear to be a few new netorare scenes as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xkramz

Mar 14, 2019
The variables for the save-edit changed, does somebody know the new ones?
Edit: My bad, i lost my savefile and it seems that some variables dont appear until you do the interactions that requiere them, false alarm

Last edited:

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Oh fuck Yarizo the NTRGOD is here? Damn... I saw a notification in game that "Yarizo had died" Seems like you can kill him or someone will kill your followers.. if you don't make it in time to save them..

Well if you dont want to get NTR'd just kill the horse penis old ugly bastard or let someone do it in game lol

i am more waiting for scenes about the succubus, the fortune teller and the evil mysterious woman..

With that said even if Yarizo ntrs Kohaku, You still got a fuck ton of girls out there to benggabloo..
Hmm now i wish Yarizo can also tackle those other girls... hmmm

Last edited:
Reactions: LordTuskar
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes