longphan798

Jun 18, 2020
guys what to do in the rank 2 test
i am struggling in the forest's maze
i can't enter the circle

Last edited:

Xkramz

Mar 14, 2019
someone knows how to get the cow bikini? or the quest? already did the rank 2 quest but idk whats next, the npc that sells milk dont give the quest for now so maybe its locked

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I don't suppose the Yarizo x Priestess tent scene has been further worked on?

Yuzuna Moe

Sep 6, 2017
Thank you very much, Bruh1469!! God Bless You!
btw Technobrake said probably will finish to english in the end of this month.

Bilmo

Mar 22, 2019
Ah hell, still getting the same error. Gonna redo the content and see if that fixes it.
Edit: Nope, no dice. :< Can't talk to Yarizo in the bar for some reason.

Last edited:

Xkramz

Mar 14, 2019
Someone knows how to trigger the Yarizo ntr scene that technobreak showed on his recent tweets? i cant get to make yarizo enter town, it always leaves in mayor cities

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Oh fuck Yarizo the NTRGOD is here? Damn... I saw a notification in game that "Yarizo had died" Seems like you can kill him or someone will kill your followers.. if you don't make it in time to save them..

Well if you dont want to get NTR'd just kill the horse penis old ugly bastard or let someone do it in game lol

i am more waiting for scenes about the succubus, the fortune teller and the evil mysterious woman..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With that said even if Yarizo ntrs Kohaku, You still got a fuck ton of girls out there to benggabloo..
Hmm now i wish Yarizo can also tackle those other girls... hmmm
Why do that when you can actually cuck Yarizo instead :LOL:? Also I find the alternative vanilla scenes hilarious, for example the one where the priestess beating actual meat when making a cake for the mc :ROFLMAO:

Maybe Yarizo will also get the other girls via a dialogue choice... One problem is I cannot stand his ugly ass appearance :sick:

I just hope this game is completed soon, or at least the english translation released at the same time as the Japanese...

• Haha
Reactions: Erosia and crisbr
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes