Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Well, the Yarizou event in the bar is broken, aside from the camping events that were in the dungeon test there's also a repeatable scene with him when you sleep in one of the inns in either the port town or the trade town when he's in the party. There's also a bad end route with the milk farmer that gives you a cowgirl costume when you see it through.

Reactions: Francisco Torres

LordGoyle

May 3, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the cow print bikini? There was a third quest for that milker guy but it was untranslated and even going through it I did not receive anything

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
is this the first time priestess going to meet yarizo? how did they meet up?
Yes it would be the first time they meet. Personally I'm gonna get him killed. Jimbo's gotta get NTR'd from someone sexier, like the white wolf boss or Leon or some random playboy, not this repugnant reprobate of indeterminate humanoid origination. Ugh. You guys can let him NTR Jimmy if you want.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
For anyone else unable to play since the resolution change: When the game launches, hit F1 to open the "main" RPG Maker menu, uncheck "Launch in fullscreen," alt-tab/control-alt-delete, end process, then launch again. If you touch the resolution while in fullscreen, it literally breaks the game.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
so anyone know how to get the titjob scene in the bar from 0.28?
can't trigger it at all. Tried increasing lust for both kohaku n Mc and tried every meal and time slot (day n night) but it doesn't trigger.

Blahwhateverht

Jan 26, 2020
I know this sounds dumb because.. well it is but, how can I defeat this guy? I've tried time and time again but he takes no damage at all. Unless it's so simple and I am just dumb lol.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I can't find any mention about the translation; instead of just redownloading every update, is there an actual way of knowing if text has been added? Tail of Desire did this, too...

Reactions: sinfullblue

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Can't see any dialog after getting on the boat for the exam for 2 star adventurers.
Well, because that's the japanese part, you can't see it because you're using english patch save
If 0.3 has english patch, you'll see the dialogue
Or change game's language to japanese

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes