Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
The variable for Yaziro's relationship points still doesn't show up despite fulfilling the 2 events (for me at least)
That's odd, if you can't get the variable to show up then you could always put the rv.data file into the online save editor which forces all variables to show up. There is a brief guide on how to do so in the Walkthrough under save editing.

Xkramz

Mar 14, 2019
If someone finds the variable pls say the number, i tried cross-referencing a save with Yarizo with a save without Yarizo and try to find a variable that wasnt in there and had the value of shown after some of the interactions....no luck so far

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
after talking to leon and said yes to go to the tower i don't have text anymore but I play with the last version any solution or it's normal ( 0.30 still not translated ?)

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
whenever i go alone with the priestress i get a bug where i cant go back to the inn in the Capital it always says "be...so..." and says MC cant understand, but im not even playing with him
EDIT: I actually discovered that even with both of them it still happens

Last edited:

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I have no fucking clue on how to increase Yarizo's relationship value and the no text parts makes it even harder, probably gonna have to wait for eng translation yeah?

Blanko2

Jan 15, 2018
Well, because that's the japanese part, you can't see it because you're using english patch save
If 0.3 has english patch, you'll see the dialogue
Or change game's language to japanese
is it possible to do this from an existing save?

geneinfinity

Apr 20, 2020
Im excited an all but i think I'll wait for a few months before replaying again cuz I don't wanna feel that im missing this and that. Y'all know what i mean xD

Maz1234

Oct 22, 2017
anyway it seem like yarizo events doesn't give you relationship points (Variable#204). so don't repeat it. it just waste of time. just use Save Editor Online to change the value of 204 in raw data(button at the bottom of the page) from null to 10.
the variable 204 don't appear

Reactions: King1525

ParZivalX1998

Nov 1, 2020
In ntr events as I take a guy to the room, the option is not eligible even though the requirements are met, in previous versions it worked for me, thanks in advance.

D

Deleted member 1706739

Is my save glitched? Im unable to remove all the cum in bath from priestess butthole after lunatic abduction event.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes