Blahwhateverht

Jan 26, 2020
Question: Can you only defeat the clay golem with a magic spell? Or is there another way of defeating it. Because my problem currently is that if I wanted to save Yarizo. Then the only way that I can do it (in my case) would be to pay for the damages. But that's where the problem comes in, because if I were to save him by paying for the damages. Then half of my SC would be gone and that would put me in weird position, where I wouldn't be able to get a magic spell. And to learn a magic spell cost about 500 SC which is really unfortunate. At least in my case and if I wanted to defeat the guys that are trying to kill Yarizo and by hand/strength then I fail every time based on the dice's success or failure rate. But to sum it up i'm trying to save Yarizo but they only way to do so is by spending some SC and if that happens then I cannot learn a magic spell. Causing me to have a lot of trouble fighting the clay golem. I think is what it's called (correct me if I am wrong) and this is if you do the rank 2 test which I am currently in the process of doing but the clay golem is in the way of letting me progress lol. And I don't want Yarizo too die, but if I try to fight the guys that try to kill him. I just don't have enough strength and keep in mind I have like 3 strength sadly unless I just need to grind like crazy in order to gain higher strength maybe? But that's the gist of it and here's the image of the clay golem that's giving me all of this trouble sorry for going on a rant for too long now whoops.. lmao hope it makes some sense

Edit: I should also ask if there is a way to get more SC? I did do all my tasks and I am currently doing or (trying) to do the rank 2 quest but you know the story..

Last edited:

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
what is new...? In v.28 and v.30 I see nothing new.

In the bar I can't get netorase when im eating only the basic one that we had before with the guy at the table..
And I can't even get into Red light district (I did pantyhose quest) can someone come up with an exact changelog and new events and how to trigger them?? im lost.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
what is new...? In v.28 and v.30 I see nothing new.

In the bar I can't get netorase when im eating only the basic one that we had before with the guy at the table..
And I can't even get into Red light district (I did pantyhose quest) can someone come up with an exact changelog and new events and how to trigger them?? im lost.
bruh their's a walkthrough link on page 1 with instructions n latest changelog

Reactions: Bilmo and MegaC11

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Question: Can you only defeat the clay golem with a magic spell? Or is there another way of defeating it. Because my problem currently is that if I wanted to save Yarizo. Then the only way that I can do it (in my case) would be to pay for the damages. But that's where the problem comes in, because if I were to save him by paying for the damages. Then half of my SC would be gone and that would put me in weird position, where I wouldn't be able to get a magic spell. And to learn a magic spell cost about 500 SC which is really unfortunate. At least in my case and if I wanted to defeat the guys that are trying to kill Yarizo and by hand/strength then I fail every time based on the dice's success or failure rate. But to sum it up i'm trying to save Yarizo but they only way to do so is by spending some SC and if that happens then I cannot learn a magic spell. Causing me to have a lot of trouble fighting the clay golem. I think is what it's called (correct me if I am wrong) and this is if you do the rank 2 test which I am currently in the process of doing but the clay golem is in the way of letting me progress lol. And I don't want Yarizo too die, but if I try to fight the guys that try to kill him. I just don't have enough strength and keep in mind I have like 3 strength sadly unless I just need to grind like crazy in order to gain higher strength maybe? But that's the gist of it and here's the image of the clay golem that's giving me all of this trouble sorry for going on a rant for too long now whoops.. lmao hope it makes some sense

Edit: I should also ask if there is a way to get more SC? I did do all my tasks and I am currently doing or (trying) to do the rank 2 quest but you know the story..
You can farm Silver Coins by redoing certain quests in the Adventurer's Guild, like the kill rats quest. You can also cheat yourself in SC by save editing.

Also in the dungeon with the Golem there are two levers in the bottom right, if you flip the red lever another door opens up to the east of the golem that contains a chest with a magic scroll that puts the golem close to death so you should only need to cast one spell or use one more scroll.

I don't recall magic needing 500 SC coins to learn tho, are you trying to get the basic fire arrow (?) spell for the male protagonist from the University?

ktazok

May 16, 2017
At the start of the game, we can enable/diable netorare, netorase, dirty fetishes...
Is it possible to change enable/disable it during the game ? And where? (someone said it was possible on the main menu, but there is not any option for this on the main menu).

Last edited:

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
At the start of the game, we can enable/diable netorare, netorase, dirty fetishes...
Is it possible to change enable/disable it during the game ? And where? (someone said it was possible on the main menu, but there is not any option for this on the main menu).
As far as I know there is no way to enable/disable them once you start the game. You could probably look through the switches/variables in a save editor and find it there tho.

Reactions: Francisco Torres
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes