MegaC11

Feb 26, 2020
Hi bros! My old windows computer died after 18 years...what's a good PC to buy for hentai games that's cheap.? (I don't need anything expensive since I already have a mac)

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
About joiplay from what I can tell. The game does support the playstore version of joiplay but the game uses mouse to select stuff and all that. You can't do that on android for whatever reason. The game does run and you can make it the open world section and move around. But since you can't use the mouse and the clicking on screen doesn't work for this game. It's ultimately useless. I'm sure eventually we'll have something working though.

LordGil

Jul 5, 2017
Such a shame that this is censored! The premise is fantastic, the art is fantastic and yet it's all ruined by the fact that I can't see any of the most important bits! I keep clicking in on this thread hoping there will be a patch or something :cry:

BeatTheMeats

Nov 25, 2020
Such a shame that this is censored! The premise is fantastic, the art is fantastic and yet it's all ruined by the fact that I can't see any of the most important bits! I keep clicking in on this thread hoping there will be a patch or something :cry:
Japanese game dev living in japan
Japanese laws about censorship
hmmm, really makes you think... how could he do such a thing and make this censored?!?!?!

KobaNKVD

Nov 23, 2019
Hi bros! My old windows computer died after 18 years...what's a good PC to buy for hentai games that's cheap.? (I don't need anything expensive since I already have a mac)
If you want to spend a minimum of funds
Box AMD Athlon 3000G + ram 2x4gb 3000mhz + motherboard a320 + Power Supply Units 350-400w

• Haha
Reactions: bazelgeuse and Jash

MegaC11

Feb 26, 2020
If you want to spend a minimum of funds
Box AMD Athlon 3000G + ram 2x4gb 3000mhz + motherboard a320 + Power Supply Units 350-400w
Whoa slow down there buddy, I am only just a simple creature. I kinda only meant brand type. Like a cheap hp or acer... would I have to construct that myself since it's all separate parts?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yuzuna Moe and Jash
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes