Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Anyone know if the dev plans to release the full game but with beastiality back on, those scenes back in the demo were pretty good and a shame they got cut out.

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
How many people would ask about the blank text even if NEWEST UPDATE HASN'T BEEN TRANSLATED YET was in bold on the first page?

Jul 11, 2018
ummm wtf are you talking about? are you seriously complaining the English update will be late? the translation isn't mtl and is actually amazing English. plus they said the update has too many dialogues and words. you're lucky ur even getting to play the game in english this early idiot.
No, im saying that ill wait updates hyped more than i got waiting for CP2077 to get launched

Reactions: Mistervd

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
How am I supposed to go to Port Town? The road to it doesn't seem to be connected even thought I've already gotten the 2 chapter 2 missions.
1610996870144.png

Reactions: King1525

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Yeah, it's the one in the OP (Npri_alpha030_fixed2)
If that happens, go talk to the guild receptionist again, then close the dialogue, DON'T SAVE, then head directly to world map and it should be reachable. It's a bug that I noticed when Port Town was introduced. If you save then load after receiving the quest, I think it clears a temp flag it uses for the world map.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Fakeuser002

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
If that happens, go talk to the guild receptionist again, then close the dialogue, DON'T SAVE, then head directly to world map and it should be reachable. It's a bug that I noticed when Port Town was introduced. If you save then load after receiving the quest, I think it clears a temp flag it uses for the world map.
That did the trick, thanks!

SamsonX

May 29, 2018
Variable 204 isn't showing up for me. I have Yarizo in the sewers right now but nothing happens.
Variable204 doesn't show up since it's null, you have to scroll down and use "show data in raw". There just search for 204 and modify null to whatever value you need.

Variable204 is the one for relationship with Yarizo but i'm not sure if it affects the chance of him calling out for her during battle, if i remember correctly in the dungeon test it was a separate option you could change. Would like to know what variable that is too.

Reactions: ynefaayzr
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes