Doinkers

Jun 27, 2020
i really want the scene where the priestess is buried beneath the sand but i never fail the dice roll does anyone have a save that can help?

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
well my game is broken because i saved yarzio before the update and i cant get him to join my party so i gotta find the switch/variable that lets me redo the event......siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
yea i just had to undo the switch that said i helped him and redo it then talk to the guild girl that gives you quests in the main town then he wanted me to talk to him and now i can take him with me when i leave the town....what a pain in the ass really.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Read back a few pages. It's been answered multiple times over the last few.
Which basically answers nothing. "It's not a bug, it's a features".

You see this is the problem with some people on this forum. A game is thrown in without any changes or notification regarding it's certain bugs or features on the OP. And we are expected to figure it out ourselves, or dive through hundreds of pages of forums which may or may not show up with with the search function.

If you guys are going to respond to post inquiries with nothing but emojis or "just look back at the forum" without actually giving a link. Then don't bother.

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017

You see this is the problem with some people on this forum. A game is thrown in without any changes or notification regarding it's certain bugs or features on the OP. And we are expected to figure it out ourselves, or dive through hundreds of pages of forums which may or may not show up with with the search function.

If you guys are going to respond to post inquiries with nothing but emojis or "just look back at the forum" without actually giving a link. Then don't bother.
The question about missing text has been asked and answered multiple times since the 3.0 has been posted: this is the japanese version, english takes usually 2wk to be completed. What you are playing is the 3.0 jp version with the latest translation (2.8) that does not include the new events.

The guide in OP has not been updated yet as the current 3.0 is considered a "preview" until translated.

You are not being asked to look through hundreds of pages, just use the search function or go back 5 pages to see if somebody has already answered the question you are about to post.

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
The question about missing text has been asked and answered multiple times since the 3.0 has been posted: this is the japanese version, english takes usually 2wk to be completed. What you are playing is the 3.0 jp version with the latest translation (2.8) that does not include the new events.

The guide in OP has not been updated yet as the current 3.0 is considered a "preview" until translated.

You are not being asked to look through hundreds of pages, just use the search function or go back 5 pages to see if somebody has already answered the question you are about to post.
Actually, this has been written in the guide too <(")
And no one bother to read

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020

It ain't hard, mate

Just Search First.PNG

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017

If you don't bother to take the time to spend a minute or two skimming over a couple pages of comments to see if someone else has already asked/answered your question then why should someone else spend any time answering yours?

Speaking as someone who frequently answers the exact same questions over and over again on this forum it can get rather frustrating when someone asks a question that I answered literally on the previous page.

If you are asking for help at least have the common courtesy to be polite about it.

chaoriyuki

Jan 13, 2018
hey, I just encountered a problem that I can't pass the forest to finish the promotion exam. Does anyone know how to tackle this? much appreciates

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
hey, I just encountered a problem that I can't pass the forest to finish the promotion exam. Does anyone know how to tackle this? much appreciates
Are you talking about the forest you go to after you talk to Leon in the Port Town? If so this might help.
Got around to playing the v0.28 content so all of the scenes should be in the Walkthrough now, unless I missed something obviously.

Here is a small guide for the new v0.30 content since so many people seem to be having trouble with it:
  • Talk to Leon to progress the main quest, once you reach the island go through the paths marked by red, then blue, then purple flowers.
  • Fall down the hole and proceed through the path towards the bottom right and flip the yellow lever, defeat the golem enemy in the upper path by using magic scrolls or spells, use a perception potion if you have one because there are pitfall traps everywhere.
  • Run away from the knight, if you are caught it is an unavoidable death and you get sent back to the room after the golem to try again, you have to fake him out a couple times and run back the way you came on some intersections and he sometimes teleports ahead of you so be careful.
  • After some dialogue you will have completed the quest and you can go back to the Adventurer's Guild and turn it in.

Now you should be able to get Yarizo in your party after talking to him in the Guild (assuming you saved him the first time you visited the port town), choose bottom dialogue then top dialogue when given a choice. Now whenever you leave the town by the entrance or by carriage/boat you should have an option to take Yarizo with you. From what I can tell most of the scenes from the Dungeon Test have been carried over to the main game so look in that section of the Walkthrough to see how to get those scenes. The two new scenes with Yarizo can be seen by taking a carriage out of the town and by sleeping in an Inn at the Port Town or the Village close to the trading route. After seeing the scenes once you are given an option to skip them. These events also give Yarizo relationship and are currently necessary to view some of the more advanced camp scenes since there is no way to raise that variable in game by cheating like in the Dungeon Test (outside of save editing obviously). As far as I can tell there is no way to start the Bar event with Yarizo currently (unless you need a high Yarizo relationship stat?).

As for the new Milk Quest I have no idea, since it seems to be fairly dialogue heavy I decided to wait for the English translation before trying it out, apparently if you choose the second dialogue option whenever a choice pops up throughout the quest you get a bad end tho. I assume that you get the cow bikini by successfully clearing the quest.

Sorry if that was a bit wordy, I'll update the Walkthrough with the v0.30 content after the English translation comes out.

Also for the people who might not know, the latest version (v0.30) does not have an English translation yet so if you choose to play on the English setting the text boxes will appear blank for the v0.30 content.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
How do I open the carriage scene? (sorry for my English)
After finishing the promotion exam and talking to Yarizo in the Adventurer's Guild go to the city exit and talk to the man standing next to the gate out of town, then a choice should come up, select Yarizo and you should see the scene. You might need to have high lust but I am not sure.

Reactions: Francisco Torres
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes