Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Variable204 doesn't show up since it's null, you have to scroll down and use "show data in raw". There just search for 204 and modify null to whatever value you need.

Variable204 is the one for relationship with Yarizo but i'm not sure if it affects the chance of him calling out for her during battle, if i remember correctly in the dungeon test it was a separate option you could change. Would like to know what variable that is too.
Thank you for the help but the site doesn't seem to want to show me anything, even when I show data in raw. Only items, weapons and armor are changeable.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
anyone can tell me, where and how Yarizo joins the party?
Near the port, you have to advance the main questline til you gain access to the port town. Then, you have to make sure he doesn't die so save before entering the port town. Please refer to the mega walkthrough on page 1, thank you.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
is there a bug with the milk quest ? Completed the first 2 but it's not showing up on the quest board.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
As far as I know there is currently no ntr scenes with any female character outside of the Priestess so it shouldn't affect anything else.
Okay, with ntr off, the MC is the only one sleeping with the priestess. I don't mind other female characters sleeping with others. It's just that I've played a game before where I had the ntr turned off and it ended up happening. Thanks for the answer and sorry for this long answer xD

Reactions: Mordith135

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
Okay, with ntr off, the MC is the only one sleeping with the priestess. I don't mind other female characters sleeping with others. It's just that I've played a game before where I had the ntr turned off and it ended up happening. Thanks for the answer and sorry for this long answer xD
Mind you that NTR is about 50%+ of the game's content though.

holoto

Jun 20, 2018
Anyone get stucking being the herione and cannot go back to uncles inn to make protagonist rejoin party? Keep getting scene where you hear noise behind door.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes