VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Speaking as someone who frequently answers the exact same questions over and over again on this forum it can get rather frustrating when someone asks a question that I answered literally on the previous page.
If that is so frustrating then just ignore it, not one is putting a gun to anyone's head forcing them to respond.

Common courtesy can go to hell in this case, as I said. If people are going to be a dick about it, then they can do better and save the effort.

Last edited:

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Content from then on has not been translated yet, so the text shows up as blank.
Honestly the OP should be changed to make mention of this. Putting this as abstract fact in the walkthrough is not going to work because a walkthrough is only referred to for game progression and not bugs or software issue. It's like finding a excerpt of a user's manual to an oven in the recipe for a cake.

Cahbulux

Mar 29, 2020
Bagaimana cara membuka gim jika saya sudah mengunduh RGM RPT ini tetapi di mana folder ini ditempatkan Masih bingung bagaimana cara membuka gim tolong bantuannya
sudah di install blum rpg maker ny?? kalau sudah, stau sy hanya di buka saja setelah di extract dari .rar gim ini

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
If you don't bother to take the time to spend a minute or two skimming over a couple pages of comments to see if someone else has already asked/answered your question then why should someone else spend any time answering yours?

Speaking as someone who frequently answers the exact same questions over and over again on this forum it can get rather frustrating when someone asks a question that I answered literally on the previous page.

If you are asking for help at least have the common courtesy to be polite about it.
i see you helping alot of people and are really nice about it, for this i thank you alot, many people here are kinda dumb or mean and make this thread a nightmare to skim through for information.
Thanks for being very helpful your kind deeds do not go unappreciated =]

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
It seems we will get some more potion maker stuff in 0.31
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tbh I've come to like her quite a lot. She's like Kohaku in that she does sexual stuff, but she's also different from her because while Kohaku is obviously sex-crazed, potion maker seems indifferent about sex, so you never know if she's unaware of her sexiness, knows but just doesn't care about her sexiness or is deliberately teasing the hero while pretending not to care.

Now if there was more Hospitaller stuff in the game I would be truly happy, but I guess that the whole knights of hospitaller arc will be middle or late game.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
it wouldnt let me edit the stat values on the site someone has shared here, could you share a save
you can use :
to edit your save files and you can also use "RpgMakerSaveEdit" a downloadable save editor.
You can alternate between the two to pick what to edit as both have their own strengths.

Objin

Dec 9, 2016
yea i just had to undo the switch that said i helped him and redo it then talk to the guild girl that gives you quests in the main town then he wanted me to talk to him and now i can take him with me when i leave the town....what a pain in the ass really.
Im having the same problem, could you tell me which variables you changed so i can fix it to?

Cahbulux

Mar 29, 2020
Does anything happen when you try to activate the door? Try 4-5 times. Or leave the inn and come back until you can go inside.
unfortunately, the multiple tries do nothing and I don't have my lockpick at that time. The leaving inn work but the priestess wasn't inside unless I interacted the envelope and when asked she answered with 'I was sleeping'

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
unfortunately, the multiple tries do nothing and I don't have my lockpick at that time. The leaving inn work but the priestess wasn't inside unless I interacted the envelope and when asked she answered with 'I was sleeping'
Do you know what the love and lust variables for the priestess are?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes