HENTAIZO

Sep 9, 2020
can someone link me a fix to the broken text? after I sail to the tower of stupidity all the text vanishes.

MrNoice

Feb 19, 2019
Good news everyone! Since for some reason I chose to go through the meanings of every single variable, I have found out how to cheat and increase your sexual XP.

Go to save editor, then go to #442 (Use control f) under variables. Now you have the ability to adjust the number to how much sexual XP you have. Then go to the Sex Master in the Red Light District and increase your shit.

For those who are into cuckolding the variable for that is 84.

You're welcome for saving you from hours of grinding.

(I have no clue if someone did this before me)

Last edited:

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
Good news everyone! Since for some reason I chose to go through the meanings of every single variable, I have found out how to cheat and increase your sexual XP.

Go to save editor, then go to #442 (Use control f) under variables. Now you have the ability to adjust the number to how much sexual XP you have. Then go to the Sex Master in the Red Light District and increase your shit.

You're welcome from saving you from hours of grinding.

(I have no clue if someone did this before me)
Why do we want to increase sexual XP for? What does it do?

MrNoice

Feb 19, 2019
Why do we want to increase sexual XP for? What does it do?
It decreases the chance of you prematurely ejaculating along with increasing the chances of you making a girl climax within the game.

Pretty much, if you don't want to go through the super cuckold route, you need spend you Sexual XP on improving your sexual skills. Which is only increased via sex and you gain 1 XP per sexual situation. Meaning in order to get level let's say 5 you need have to have sex 200+ times.

Which is one hell of a grind, unless you cheat it.

mythril0101

Dec 3, 2019
my game gets slower and slower as I play the game to a point where it is painfully slow and laggy. I don't particularly have to do any event to get the game slower. I can just open it and walk around the town and after 10-20 mins the game will be slow as fuck. is it just me? how do I fix this?

closing and re-opening the game fixes this but after 10-20 mins it gets slower again

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
my game gets slower and slower as I play the game to a point where it is painfully slow and laggy. I don't particularly have to do any event to get the game slower. I can just open it and walk around the town and after 10-20 mins the game will be slow as fuck. is it just me? how do I fix this?

closing and re-opening the game fixes this but after 10-20 mins it gets slower again
I would try uninstalling and redownloading the RTP files. If that doesn't work then look at the Walkthrough and make sure you are correctly unzipping the game files. If neither of those things help then the issue may just be your computer.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
how do you use this, total noob question yes but i wanna know.
You basically load up the save that you want to edit, located in the save folder of your game, and then change the variables that you want to change. You have to go to the advanced tab up top to be able to see variables and switches if I recall correctly.

Reactions: Yuzuna Moe

Chaos69

Sep 30, 2019
is it just me that thinks the new updated didnt bring so much content that you need more than a week to translate i wish i knew japanese i would translate it as fast as i could so people could play or at least do a mtl than take your time translating it

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
is it just me that thinks the new updated didnt bring so much content that you need more than a week to translate i wish i knew japanese i would translate it as fast as i could so people could play or at least do a mtl than take your time translating it
You know you could learn Japanese, or if that's too much effort you could do a MTL for yourself, instead of being entitled and complaining that your free content that other people are putting a lot of effort into (people who have their own lives btw) isn't coming out fast enough.
Saying "If it was me I would put more effort into it" while putting exactly zero effort into it isn't very convincing.

MegaC11

Feb 26, 2020
Hey guy's, how can i increase the resolution? i got this playing on mac but the screen shits itself when increasing resolution.
Edit: i had to start the game over again since i'm on a new computer. i'm experiencing bugs and crashes when i engage in combat with a rat. i figured out that the game crashes whenever you use the priestess magic spells... and also who is this side character?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Francisco Torres
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes