S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I don't, how to check them?
There's no way in game, but you could look them up on the save edit site:

where was she anyway?
I'm not sure where she is when she goes out. It's likely not actually shown anywhere and left to your imagination. The reason I ask is because there's an event if her lust is high enough and her love is low enough, then she'll bring someone back to the room for some fun and lock the door. Check the door enough and you see a behind-the-door NTR scene.

Cahbulux

Mar 29, 2020
There's no way in game, but you could look them up on the save edit site:

I'm not sure where she is when she goes out. It's likely not actually shown anywhere and left to your imagination. The reason I ask is because there's an event if her lust is high enough and her love is low enough, then she'll bring someone back to the room for some fun and lock the door. Check the door enough and you see a behind-the-door NTR scene.
oh ok then

Reactions: King1525

Doinkers

Jun 27, 2020
you can use :
to edit your save files and you can also use "RpgMakerSaveEdit" a downloadable save editor.
You can alternate between the two to pick what to edit as both have their own strengths.
which one determines the dice roll? luk?

Cahbulux

Mar 29, 2020
I think I know why she was gone. It's because the MC can't use the fleshlight in front of her. She straight up throw my onahole away.

seems weird though, she should've been stay put in the room and greet mc after the affair, maybe TB will fix this on next update.

Cahbulux

Mar 29, 2020
also, is there any hope we'll see what's behind the door in the final update ? and I hope it won't be bald blank man.

I mean there is a counter on whom feMC is addicted to sex with.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
which one determines the dice roll? luk?
other than the sexual dice rolls which are affected by a specific new stat.
The other dice rolls are affected by the base stats, just add 99 to each stat and you'll clear most dice checks.

Cahbulux

Mar 29, 2020
is it possible to edit lust to 201? has anyone done it yet? was it game over if you invite npc to have sex in mc's room?

Cahbulux

Mar 29, 2020
The other dice rolls are affected by the base stats, just add 99 to each stat and you'll clear most dice checks.
lvling up sex stats is too grindy. 1 point per sex with priestess . I hope there's a penalty to those who grind like that, such as a chance of love point decreasing when you come prematurely.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
lvling up sex stats is too grindy. 1 point per sex with priestess . I hope there's a penalty to those who grind like that, such as a chance of love point decreasing when you come prematurely.
lmao, the author himself added a cheat for love and lust.
If you check the walkthrough on page 1. It has the variable numbers that governs number of sex points/experience.
You can then pay santa in the red light district to level up the sexual endurance and technique stats so you can win sexual dice checks.

Cahbulux

Mar 29, 2020
lmao, the author himself added a cheat for love and lust.
If you check the walkthrough on page 1. It has the variable numbers that governs number of sex points/experience.
You can then pay santa in the red light district to level up the sexual endurance and technique stats so you can win sexual dice checks.
yeah I know, but what I mean is if you want to play 'fairly' in the finished game, the mechanic is too grindy

Reactions: PrinceGriss

Doinkers

Jun 27, 2020
I want to fail a sexual dice roll, specifically the one at the beach where the priestess is buried under the sand. none of the changes i made on the save has any effect. i changed everything to zero except for lvl which i changed to 1

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
I want to fail a sexual dice roll, specifically the one at the beach where the priestess is buried under the sand. none of the changes i made on the save has any effect. i changed everything to zero except for lvl which i changed to 1
keep in mind the points you add via save edits add 'bonus' stats to the characters. so dropping the stats to 0 doesn't work.
I think your problem was mentioned earlier in the thread by someone else as well.
See by how many points you pass the dice roll on the beach.
If it's not too much then just try a couple of times, even on a clean playthrough the odds of passing the check were decent afaik.

Yuzuna Moe

Sep 6, 2017
Here the program which you able edit save without internet. But you need read walktrhough on comment page 1 to understand variable.

Reactions: King1525
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes