KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
is it just me that thinks the new updated didnt bring so much content that you need more than a week to translate i wish i knew japanese i would translate it as fast as i could so people could play or at least do a mtl than take your time translating it
According to Techno, the english translator is on holiday so he take some days off

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Francisco Torres

bababooey00

Dec 3, 2020
You basically load up the save that you want to edit, located in the save folder of your game, and then change the variables that you want to change. You have to go to the advanced tab up top to be able to see variables and switches if I recall correctly.
Sorry im not really that good in these things a step by step if you don't mind.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Sorry im not really that good in these things a step by step if you don't mind.
If you want to use the online save editor there is basically a step by step guide at the bottom of the Walkthrough.

For the downloadable save editor:
  1. Start the game and make a save
  2. Download the save editor, then unzip it
  3. Start the application (RpgMakerSaveEdit)
  4. It should open a file browser, now you want to open the save file you want to edit, for this game the file path should be something like ("Where ever you keep your games"\Npri_alpha030_fixed2\Save). Then you should select the save file you would like to edit, which will be whatever save slot you saved in, i.e. if you saved your game in slot 3 then you want to select (Save003.rvdata2)
  5. Next the save editor should open up the save file and you should be able to edit things, the "Party" tab will have things like gold and stats for the Male Protagonist and the Priestess, you simply need to change the numbers you want to change, i.e. if you want more gold then click the number next to the word "Gold" and then replace it with however much you want
  6. If you want to give yourself more items then you can change to the "Items" tab in the top left and change the amount you have, be aware that all the item names are in Japanese and as far as I know there is no way to change them to English, you could try machine translating them with an app on your phone like google translate or by copying and pasting each name into a online translator in your browser, but the online save editor would be better for this since you can directly translate in the browser
  7. If you want to edit variables and/or switches then you need to go to the top left of the save editor and click the Advanced tab, then click "Edit Switches and Variables", Now there should be two more tabs just below where the advanced tab was in the upper left called "Switches" and "Variables", similarly to the "Items" tab these will be in Japanese, for the variables you can look at the bottom of the Walkthrough to see a list of translated variables, for the switches you will have to rely on machine translation again.
  8. After you are done go to the file tab in the top left and select "Save and Exit", your save file should now be updated and opening it up in game should show all your changes.
I tried to be pretty through here but let me know if something is still unclear or if I missed something, I don't use the downloadable save editor much so I probably don't know many tips or tricks for it.

porm

Oct 10, 2019
Do you guys know how to fix
RGSSError Failed to create bitmap?
I'm in the dungeon at the part where Yarizo left because it was getting cold. Then it crashed after I tried going to the next area.

arnelz

May 12, 2018
Did anyone ever beat the dice roll when you fall into the hole (dungeon test) with Yarizo relationship at 10 . Can it be done trough save editor

bababooey00

Dec 3, 2020
If you want to use the online save editor there is basically a step by step guide at the bottom of the Walkthrough.

For the downloadable save editor:
  1. Start the game and make a save
  2. Download the save editor, then unzip it
  3. Start the application (RpgMakerSaveEdit)
  4. It should open a file browser, now you want to open the save file you want to edit, for this game the file path should be something like ("Where ever you keep your games"\Npri_alpha030_fixed2\Save). Then you should select the save file you would like to edit, which will be whatever save slot you saved in, i.e. if you saved your game in slot 3 then you want to select (Save003.rvdata2)
  5. Next the save editor should open up the save file and you should be able to edit things, the "Party" tab will have things like gold and stats for the Male Protagonist and the Priestess, you simply need to change the numbers you want to change, i.e. if you want more gold then click the number next to the word "Gold" and then replace it with however much you want
  6. If you want to give yourself more items then you can change to the "Items" tab in the top left and change the amount you have, be aware that all the item names are in Japanese and as far as I know there is no way to change them to English, you could try machine translating them with an app on your phone like google translate or by copying and pasting each name into a online translator in your browser, but the online save editor would be better for this since you can directly translate in the browser
  7. If you want to edit variables and/or switches then you need to go to the top left of the save editor and click the Advanced tab, then click "Edit Switches and Variables", Now there should be two more tabs just below where the advanced tab was in the upper left called "Switches" and "Variables", similarly to the "Items" tab these will be in Japanese, for the variables you can look at the bottom of the Walkthrough to see a list of translated variables, for the switches you will have to rely on machine translation again.
  8. After you are done go to the file tab in the top left and select "Save and Exit", your save file should now be updated and opening it up in game should show all your changes.
I tried to be pretty through here but let me know if something is still unclear or if I missed something, I don't use the downloadable save editor much so I probably don't know many tips or tricks for it.
thank you very much for replying to this idiot

Cahbulux

Mar 29, 2020
You should use potion of perspective, it's more convinient
I think what he wanted is the mc manage to climb out of the hole on his own and catch them in the middle of the deed.
But in my opinion, it probably the scene wasn't implemented just yet

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Some variables, such as 204, do not show up in the save editor. My save is as far into the story as possible in this update.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes