g044189

Jan 9, 2021
If you want to use the online save editor there is basically a step by step guide at the bottom of the Walkthrough.

For the downloadable save editor:
  1. Start the game and make a save
  2. Download the save editor, then unzip it
  3. Start the application (RpgMakerSaveEdit)
  4. It should open a file browser, now you want to open the save file you want to edit, for this game the file path should be something like ("Where ever you keep your games"\Npri_alpha030_fixed2\Save). Then you should select the save file you would like to edit, which will be whatever save slot you saved in, i.e. if you saved your game in slot 3 then you want to select (Save003.rvdata2)
  5. Next the save editor should open up the save file and you should be able to edit things, the "Party" tab will have things like gold and stats for the Male Protagonist and the Priestess, you simply need to change the numbers you want to change, i.e. if you want more gold then click the number next to the word "Gold" and then replace it with however much you want
  6. If you want to give yourself more items then you can change to the "Items" tab in the top left and change the amount you have, be aware that all the item names are in Japanese and as far as I know there is no way to change them to English, you could try machine translating them with an app on your phone like google translate or by copying and pasting each name into a online translator in your browser, but the online save editor would be better for this since you can directly translate in the browser
  7. If you want to edit variables and/or switches then you need to go to the top left of the save editor and click the Advanced tab, then click "Edit Switches and Variables", Now there should be two more tabs just below where the advanced tab was in the upper left called "Switches" and "Variables", similarly to the "Items" tab these will be in Japanese, for the variables you can look at the bottom of the Walkthrough to see a list of translated variables, for the switches you will have to rely on machine translation again.
  8. After you are done go to the file tab in the top left and select "Save and Exit", your save file should now be updated and opening it up in game should show all your changes.
I tried to be pretty through here but let me know if something is still unclear or if I missed something, I don't use the downloadable save editor much so I probably don't know many tips or tricks for it.
Anyone got the schwitch/variables translated???

mythril0101

Dec 3, 2019
I would try uninstalling and redownloading the RTP files. If that doesn't work then look at the Walkthrough and make sure you are correctly unzipping the game files. If neither of those things help then the issue may just be your computer.
I tried RTP but didn't fixed it. It still gets slower after some time. I didn't get what you mean by correctly unzipping the game. should I run it with Localizator or something? I tried Japanese localization but didn't change anything. It makes the game unplayable at this point.

The issue couldn't be my PC since it's new and has RX5500XT and R5 1600 cpu. but thanks for the help anyway!

Reactions: Emmanuel975

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
I tried RTP but didn't fixed it. It still gets slower after some time. I didn't get what you mean by correctly unzipping the game. should I run it with Localizator or something? I tried Japanese localization but didn't change anything. It makes the game unplayable at this point.

The issue couldn't be my PC since it's new and has RX5500XT and R5 1600 cpu. but thanks for the help anyway!
Basically for the unzipping thing you need to change the settings of your unzipping program to work with the Japanese language so that it can properly handle files with Japanese characters in their names, if you don't have it set to Japanese some of the files are likely going to be processed incorrectly which may cause some issues with the game. I'm not sure if it matters for this game but it was all I could think of if nothing is wrong with your RTP files or computer.

Something I didn't think about previously is the resolution, did you try to change the resolution of the game on the main menu? A lot of people, myself included, have had issues after trying to change the resolution.

I am not super knowledgeable about computers but the only other problem I could think of is your graphics card/program not interacting properly with the game. Maybe try updating your drivers?

Sorry if none of that helps, if nothing else maybe just wait till the next update and see if the problem still persists.

bababooey00

Dec 3, 2020
If you want to use the online save editor there is basically a step by step guide at the bottom of the Walkthrough.

For the downloadable save editor:
  1. Start the game and make a save
  2. Download the save editor, then unzip it
  3. Start the application (RpgMakerSaveEdit)
  4. It should open a file browser, now you want to open the save file you want to edit, for this game the file path should be something like ("Where ever you keep your games"\Npri_alpha030_fixed2\Save). Then you should select the save file you would like to edit, which will be whatever save slot you saved in, i.e. if you saved your game in slot 3 then you want to select (Save003.rvdata2)
  5. Next the save editor should open up the save file and you should be able to edit things, the "Party" tab will have things like gold and stats for the Male Protagonist and the Priestess, you simply need to change the numbers you want to change, i.e. if you want more gold then click the number next to the word "Gold" and then replace it with however much you want
  6. If you want to give yourself more items then you can change to the "Items" tab in the top left and change the amount you have, be aware that all the item names are in Japanese and as far as I know there is no way to change them to English, you could try machine translating them with an app on your phone like google translate or by copying and pasting each name into a online translator in your browser, but the online save editor would be better for this since you can directly translate in the browser
  7. If you want to edit variables and/or switches then you need to go to the top left of the save editor and click the Advanced tab, then click "Edit Switches and Variables", Now there should be two more tabs just below where the advanced tab was in the upper left called "Switches" and "Variables", similarly to the "Items" tab these will be in Japanese, for the variables you can look at the bottom of the Walkthrough to see a list of translated variables, for the switches you will have to rely on machine translation again.
  8. After you are done go to the file tab in the top left and select "Save and Exit", your save file should now be updated and opening it up in game should show all your changes.
I tried to be pretty through here but let me know if something is still unclear or if I missed something, I don't use the downloadable save editor much so I probably don't know many tips or tricks for it.
i did everything you asked but it seems some people glitched out of facial feutures.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
i did everything you asked but it seems some people glitched out of facial feutures.
Are you talking about the Priestess having a Yandere face? You probably change the insanity value or something similar. Maybe try using the cheat god alpha item, found in the dresser in your Inn room, to change her love/lust values and see if that resets her facial expressions, or try going through an event to see if that resets her expressions.

If that doesn't work I would try using the save editor to make sure the Priestess's insanity variable is not a high number, it's variable #184 I believe.

bababooey00

Dec 3, 2020
Are you talking about the Priestess having a Yandere face? You probably change the insanity value or something similar. Maybe try using the cheat god alpha item, found in the dresser in your Inn room, to change her love/lust values and see if that resets her facial expressions, or try going through an event to see if that resets her expressions.

If that doesn't work I would try using the save editor to make sure the Priestess's insanity variable is not a high number, it's variable #184 I believe.
what translator do you use and why are you so fast i am not used to being noticed.

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
Hey guy's, how can i increase the resolution? i got this playing on mac but the screen shits itself when increasing resolution.
Edit: i had to start the game over again since i'm on a new computer. i'm experiencing bugs and crashes when i engage in combat with a rat. i figured out that the game crashes whenever you use the priestess magic spells... and also who is this side character?

Where is this from? I haven't seen Technobrake post this pic

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Where is this from? I haven't seen Technobrake post this pic
Towards the bottom of this article. It appears to be a sketch that is the result of a outfit/costume poll done on Ci-en/Patreon about an upcoming character, not sure if it is for this game or a mini-game tho.

Reactions: lolpanther

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Getting a bug with Yarizo and can't seem to get him in the party, Basically, it's: "The Event Text data is incorrect or there is no data." Followed by, "Event ID: 14 Event ID: 19 Page: 1 Text ID: 1 Word Number: 2" Then it's just a Yes or No that does nothing.

mythril0101

Dec 3, 2019
Basically for the unzipping thing you need to change the settings of your unzipping program to work with the Japanese language so that it can properly handle files with Japanese characters in their names, if you don't have it set to Japanese some of the files are likely going to be processed incorrectly which may cause some issues with the game. I'm not sure if it matters for this game but it was all I could think of if nothing is wrong with your RTP files or computer.

Something I didn't think about previously is the resolution, did you try to change the resolution of the game on the main menu? A lot of people, myself included, have had issues after trying to change the resolution.

I am not super knowledgeable about computers but the only other problem I could think of is your graphics card/program not interacting properly with the game. Maybe try updating your drivers?

Sorry if none of that helps, if nothing else maybe just wait till the next update and see if the problem still persists.

Oh, I didn't know unzipping thing was so complicated! I will look into it. thanks a bunch! hope it will fix it.
I am just doing Alt+Enter to get the game to a fullscreen. I will try using in game settings next time.
Well, as for GPU, I am indeed having problems with my GPU. "Sudden freeezes for 30 60 secs and sometimes complete GPU failures" I will try to fix that as well that might be the problem.

For updates, I was having these issues at previous versions and I thought it will be fixed in next update but it didn't and I really want to play the game.

But thanks a lot for insights! I really appreciate it! Even if couldn't fix the problems, I am still learning things along the path!

Reactions: Mordith135
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes