BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Got a notif in game that "Yarizo had died" Seems like if you don't go to Port Town in time or certain times to interrupt him and the Sailors,
They WILL really kill Yarizo lol Don't want that to happen since Yarizo Content is the ultimate NTR in this game.

But good to know that "NTR IS AVOIDABLE"
The fate of MC and Priestess is really up to you.
Sorry but others may be like:

1608524056534.png

even tho i really would like that techno considers to make yarizo playable to bang girls around the red district town and that succubus that is asking for dick like crazy. when its NTR on kohaku not like it that much but i don't go on hating like a crazy so its all good

D

Deleted member 519678

Sorry but others may be like:

View attachment 949753

even tho i really would like that techno considers to make yarizo playable to bang girls around the red district town and that succubus that is asking for dick like crazy. when its NTR on kohaku not like it that much but i don't go on hating like a crazy so its all good
Opinions may differ, but to me NTR is only REALLY enjoyable when there's player choice, and choices are ALWAYS a good thing. No one gets left out that way. I'm happy that it is possible for us to choose :D

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Opinions may differ, but to me NTR is only REALLY enjoyable when there's player choice, and choices are ALWAYS a good thing. No one gets left out that way. I'm happy that it is possible for us to choose :D
Same, but maybe with a different idea of 'choice' for me. I like being able to fight/struggle against netorare, but if the choice amounts to an ON/OFF switch, it's not as fun for me as I find that type to be boring/lazy.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
so uh anyone know what's new in 0.26a?
Or could point me to the post that stated it when the jp version came out?

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
So i got arrested, when it comes to getting released there seems to be nothing i can do, is there some rng going on to define what exactly the priestess is doing and if some scene will be triggered ? Every time 'time passes' there is a Faith dice roll test, does that somehow trigger different scenes ?

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
so uh anyone know what's new in 0.26a?
Or could point me to the post that stated it when the jp version came out?
Here
Changelog (v0.26):
  • Addition of multiple standing portraits for female NPCs found when the Male Protagonist lockpicks his way into another Inn room, plans to add standing portraits to other characters around the town as well
  • Addition of footjob and anal licking (Priestess x Male Protagonist) found by accessing the flirt menu in your Inn room
  • Addition of blowjob and wall fucking(?) to the Priestess NPC sex scenes
  • Addition of image when the Priestess sleeps
  • Netorare sex in your Inn room - As solo Priestess go outside of the inn and interact with the NPC with an event symbol, requires Lust=200 and Love<100, must not have talked to the Priestess about your netorase fetish
  • Beach Event addition (Rest by the tree while the Priestess is wearing the micro bikini, an event will be triggered and you need to choose the first option to proceed to the NTR event.)
  • Male Protagonist may be imprisoned if he is caught breaking into someone else’s Inn room, there seem to be multiple ways for the Male Protagonist to get out including sex events for the Priestess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks like a fairly big update this time. Also apparently the dev has hired two assistants so he expects production speed to increase.

P.S. Do you guys have any issues with the formatting of the Walkthrough? Like font size, spacing, etc. If you guys have problems reading it I could try to make it more readable.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes