supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
I don't get why, they have NTR. if they are they not dating. if they are dating my bad.
If you're looking for "true" netorare you are not gonna really find it in this game, the main heroine is already a nympho so it's not really surprising to see her cheat and stuff, you also don't really feal bad for the mc

Reactions: Francisco Torres

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
Art looks awesome and I keep seeing updates for this game all the time, so that's good. I'm assuming it's not English yet though so I'll probably wait a bit longer, but I haven't even played this game yet. Looks really good but I'd like a good package before I even start the game.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Art looks awesome and I keep seeing updates for this game all the time, so that's good. I'm assuming it's not English yet though so I'll probably wait a bit longer, but I haven't even played this game yet. Looks really good but I'd like a good package before I even start the game.
It wouldnt be posted in "Latest Updates" if it werent English.

The versions posted here are usually one or two updates behind the Japanese version, but its English.

bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019
It wouldnt be posted in "Latest Updates" if it werent English.

The versions posted here are usually one or two updates behind the Japanese version, but its English.
i dont know man last update the lvl 2 quest was in the game but its not translated yet so basically people are asking if the 31 is fully translated now

Reactions: D.VaBeast

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I'll wait for the translation version, love the changelog still. :love: Potion shop girl is my favorite right now look wise.

DabbyDan

Feb 1, 2018
CHANGLE-LOG FOR
Nymphomania Priestess Ver 0.31:

1. 4 new Potion Maker events.
2. 1 new Potion Maker relationship quest!
3. Miss Potion Maker now has a "standing pose" graphic! She no longer brings her table outside her shop!
4. Gifting system for female characters (WIP).
5. A new Yarizo Netorase event! This is just the beginning...
6. A new Yarizo Harrasment event!
7. Values check window. You can now check how much Lust and Love the Priestess has and so much more! (Pre-Erotic status menu update)
8. New healing fatigue useables/alcohol that can be bought in the tavern (Dancing Unicorn).

See you guys in the next update!

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
This isn't English..... Technobrake's msg

Yes, I know you guys are thinking/asking "Where is 0.30 English version?!"

As you know, 0.30 was a fucking heavy update when it came to dialogue. The proofreader has recently been promoted to a sergeant and has been bombarded with work responsibilities.

Dialogues were 3 times larger than the usual, common updates!

So, we've decided to release the English version separately.

a1, a2, a3.

a1 will be Main Story translation update.

a2 and a3 are Yarizo and/or Farmer event update!

a1 will be released soon!

Thank you for understanding and your patience!

Last edited:

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
I don't get why, they have NTR. if they are they not dating. if they are dating my bad.
Technically its kind of a master/slave dynamic, the game really doesnt give you the option of being a good boyfriend/husband, its sort of forces you into "purely sex based relationship". So while others can fuck her it really doesnt seem like the MC cares either way since he seems to be interested in whatever woman looks at him for more than 2 seconds.

There is NTR (Netorase) content and NTR (Netorare) content but idk why the emotional feeling I get when I play other NTR games I dont get when I play this one. I think Kohaku is just too much of a slut for me to care either way, then again this game has "Nymphomania" in the title.

Reactions: Francisco Torres

Xxzel

Jul 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to raise the protagonist's (not the Priestess) insanity in game. I can't get the variable to appear in a save editor until I raise it once.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Hm, does that go against the rules then? Who knows. I know I got a thread moved when I uploaded a Japanese game that was only half translated.
I remember seeing once that it is against the rules. Whoever the leaker patron is, they got too excited and didn't read the msg from TechnoBrake before getting it uploaded.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes