NickDLC

Apr 23, 2017
If you're looking for "true" netorare you are not gonna really find it in this game, the main heroine is already a nympho so it's not really surprising to see her cheat and stuff, you also don't really feal bad for the mc
Sir, would you kindly share to me a "real" netorare game on f95? basically every single one i know is more about sharing than netorare

Zaunn

Jun 16, 2020
does anyone know how to release the 3 new events from the potion maker? I only managed to make two, one from the previous version which is a mixture of ingredients, and the second from the cave where she takes off like her pantyhose

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Sir, would you kindly share to me a "real" netorare game on f95? basically every single one i know is more about sharing than netorare
Thug Hero Party is my go to answer for 'real netorare', fair warning tho it gets pretty dark/depressing. NTRPG and NTRPG2 are both more focused around netorare rather than netorase/sharing, although that is arguable since the Male Protagonist is kind of into it, the game also only has sprite/pixel sex. D.P is fairly similar to NTRPG1&2. In the House of Despicable Family is one of the only netorare visual novels I have enjoyed.

Those are the best netorare games I can think of off the top of my head, tho truth be told I prefer netorase over netorare so I'm probably missing a few. If you are looking for more I recommend checking out this thread.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
does anyone know how to release the 3 new events from the potion maker? I only managed to make two, one from the previous version which is a mixture of ingredients, and the second from the cave where she takes off like her pantyhose
Unless I am misunderstanding something you have to give her gifts from the sex shop and/or complete a quest for her in order to raise her relationship level which will unlock more scenes. After you do that I think you talk to her, probably while solo male protagonist. I haven't actually seen the scene yet tho so that is just my best guess.

Reactions: Zaunn

Zaunn

Jun 16, 2020
Unless I am misunderstanding something you have to give her gifts from the sex shop and/or complete a quest for her in order to raise her relationship level which will unlock more scenes. After you do that I think you talk to her, probably while solo male protagonist. I haven't actually seen the scene yet tho so that is just my best guess.
I managed to carry out the events, it's really like you said, giving her gifts you increase the affection for each event, but not the last one, which is on a boat is some lines of multiple choice dialogues and as everything is transparent, to here alternating between them to see if I can get a scene, so far nothing, this event that is the last one, your relationship with her goes to the second level, I believe it is the mission to increase your affection, but taking it out, only three new events were highlighted , and in the log it says 4 events and a relationship mission

Ganso-kun

May 19, 2020
Can somebody tell me what's happening? why i can't enter in the room even with the protsgonist and the priestess toghether?
Captura.PNG

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
Thug Hero Party is my go to answer for 'real netorare', fair warning tho it gets pretty dark/depressing. NTRPG and NTRPG2 are both more focused around netorare rather than netorase/sharing, although that is arguable since the Male Protagonist is kind of into it, the game also only has sprite/pixel sex. D.P is fairly similar to NTRPG1&2. In the House of Despicable Family is one of the only netorare visual novels I have enjoyed.

Those are the best netorare games I can think of off the top of my head, tho truth be told I prefer netorase over netorare so I'm probably missing a few. If you are looking for more I recommend checking out this thread.
"RaiOhGar: Asuka and the King of Steel" one of the best netorare games

Reactions: TwojaWaifuMusor

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Anyone happen to have a save from the previous update still? I seem to have gotten rid of mine. I was at the new like dock city? Where you first meet yaz but that was the end of content.

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019

Any idea anyone working on Nettle Pain?
Also is this game 0.31 release the jap one or the english update

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
I would have loved to play this if we were playing as the woman... otherwise it just seems like this is too much of a cuckoldry fest.
You play as both the prot and priestess. It's up to you to identify with anyone. Honestly I don't like NTR because of the cuck shit. I just like the fantasy of cheating behind the back, harassment and nailing random chicks on the street. (All of which are on this game.) Also the monster rape's pretty awesome.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Any idea anyone working on Nettle Pain?
Also is this game 0.31 release the jap one or the english update
I haven't heard anything about someone translating Nettle Pain but I would love to see it.

The latest releases, v0.30 and v0.31, are both still in Japanese only.

"RaiOhGar: Asuka and the King of Steel" one of the best netorare games
I heard it was good and downloaded it but never played it lol, pretty sure it is just sitting somewhere on my laptop. Thanks for reminding me about it tho, I'll probably sit down and play it soon.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes