Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
so does anyone know how to fix the locked inn room door bug or know the switch that makes it locked?
please halp

May 22, 2020
Hoo boy, resolution options are fucky. I can only get the first two to work right, anything higher and it doesn't let me move the mouse down far enough to click on the resolution options again.

MischiefSmile

May 8, 2018
For those who haven't checked in on Techno's Patreon, he mentioned that build 0.30 was a very text heavy build and his proof reader has job commitments so it was gonna be longer. He said he'll be releasing it in segments from now on so we'd know what to expect from each build.

Alpha 1 will apparently be translations to the main story

Alpha 2 and Alpha 3 will be Yarizo and Farmer updates

They're working on releasing the Alpha 1 build now (The English patch)

This is probably posted somewhere else but seeing how some people are asking the same questions over and over again, I'm hoping this explains why

zntr

Oct 25, 2019
I dont know about any message from TechnoBrake. I am talking about the forum rules. I was told in no uncertain terms that if a game is only partially translated it, it will need to be posted in the Japanese section of the forum. The game I uploaded is still there, despite the UI being translated. Custom Reido 5. A Slave trainer game where the story is largely irrelevant.

Well, I dont really care. The English version will likely be up within a week or so.
Whats the japanese section of the forum? Tks :)

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes