AngraMainyu

Jan 9, 2019
Got tired a few months back to keep spoiling the game with with continuous releases. So I'm wondering, anyone has an estimate of when it will be complete and released?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Got tired a few months back to keep spoiling the game with with continuous releases. So I'm wondering, anyone has an estimate of when it will be complete and released?
I'd give this around a year or two since it seems like the game has a lot of side events that may or may not affect the Main Story. I'm expecting it to have 6 to 8 chapters, 1 adventurer rank increased per chapter.

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
It's getting maybe around 4k a month on Patreon? So because of that, he keeps adding new things to the original plans. Can't blame him though, he's making good money. Maybe game will be done in 2 -3 years. Lol

Khime

Sep 5, 2017
If he wasn't on patreon? 1 Year and a few months. On patreon milking money? 2~3 years at least. It will be the project of his life (in a monetary way). I really like the game, but i agree with you, leaves a man tired.

BeatTheMeats

Nov 25, 2020
If he wasn't on patreon? 1 Year and a few months. On patreon milking money? 2~3 years at least. It will be the project of his life (in a monetary way). I really like the game, but i agree with you, leaves a man tired.
It's getting maybe around 4k a month on Patreon? So because of that, he keeps adding new things to the original plans. Can't blame him though, he's making good money. Maybe game will be done in 2 -3 years. Lol
you guys do know without Patreon, the game would of been just another cg hunter without even half the content of the dungeon test right? everyones always crying he should hurry up and release the game when I haven't even seen a game that has this much content completed in less time

arnelz

May 12, 2018
Am I the only one afraid that hes gonna lose support of his patrons, if he prolongs this games finish more than 1 year or year and a half ?

ryuudragonn

Sep 23, 2020
how do i put yarizou in the group? I tried several things and I couldn't, besides that does anyone know what to do after taking the ship? the blonde elf and the red-haired guy enter the magic circle and you get stuck there.

Khime

Sep 5, 2017
you guys do know without Patreon, the game would of been just another cg hunter without even half the content of the dungeon test right? everyones always crying he should hurry up and release the game when I haven't even seen a game that has this much content completed in less time
The game has quality, but you can easily understand the way its going. Its cool and all that he will keep expanding the game but at the same time, every single person on this forum know how games on patreon works, all starts too well and suddenly updates are being delayed, more spaced because of x or y, things like that. I'm not accusing him of any of this, but statistically thats what usually happens.

I really think that if he's gaining 4k, he should at least do a roadmap and hire 1 person to translate the game simultaneously, since a lot of those patreons (but not the majority, i suppose) don't know how to read japanese.

Anyway, lets see how it goes. I really wanna have more faith on this project, but its difficulty when i lived to see so many projects going for 4 years+ with support without any commitment to finish the game, and thats why i don't support anymore this days, i somehow always feel scammed.

Khime

Sep 5, 2017
how do i put yarizou in the group? I tried several things and I couldn't, besides that does anyone know what to do after taking the ship? the blonde elf and the red-haired guy enter the magic circle and you get stuck there.
There's a guide on the first page. For Yarizou, you have to finish this quest and he will appear on the guild after that. You can recruit him and when you leave town, the game will ask if you want him to join your party.

Reactions: Mistervd

LordGoyle

May 3, 2019
So I was reading up on the guide/walkthrough and I'm wondering what scenes does having a high "excitement" or horniness unlock for the male MC? I know that the priestess can go fuck that dwarf or fat dude if she's horny enough to wake up in the night but only love and lust changes anything in those scenes. I also know that she'll either twerk on you or pounce on you if shes above a certain horniness but the male MC doesn't seem to change at all?

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
I actually disagree on that one. I suggested him playing a game called "Sana" by Breast Mafia and then a couple weeks after he made this game that we're all waiting for. He has made games with dungeon fighting before, it's on steam even I believe.

He had a goal in the very beginning when he only had $600 a month.

Now that he is gaining a ton more money (4k a month), he's adding new things to the original plan (which isn't bad at all). However, it's like he is losing the sight of the progress (or he is working on it in the background as well as introducing new mechanics/plans). We were promised a lot of things. It's been like more than a year now or so, and we still don't have the slutty wedding dress that people voted for on his patreon long ago (this is when Technobrake cared about his $1 dollar patreon's opinions.)

Basicly, yeah, I am complaining about him releasing the game because he has made promises to release it like maybe last year or so? He could always finish the game and just add more like a dlc or update. Something like Megrim does or even Sana.

You know what else I'm waiting for to be finish though? Summertime Saga LOL! Maybe I'll be 36 when DarkCookie finishes that.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes