Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Did he remove inflation? I remember that Kohaku got bloated after fucking with goblin.
Yeah a lot of things got removed thanks to a certain user reporting him but hopefully he'll release a full unpatreon friendly version after its completed

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
If you have the Secret NTR On, It will only show a Black Screen if Kohaku fucks someone else behind MC's Back. (Will still show the aftermath like her pumped full of cum), you also won't be able to invite someone (as Kohaku) to Fuck in your Room in the Inn, and thus the scene where she's being fingered behind the door while MC is outside can't be viewed.

If you have Dirty Fetish Off, scenes like watersports and slimes coming in and out of her anus will be skipped. (There's no scat).
Is there a way to retroactiv turn on or off a fetish?

SDISB

Dec 17, 2019
Changelog v0.31
from his patreon also the English version isn't out yet

1. 4 new Potion Maker events.

2. 1 new Potion Maker relationship quest!

3. Miss Potion Maker now has a "standing pose" graphic! She no longer brings her table outside her shop!

4. Gifting system for female characters (WIP).

5. A new Yarizo Netorase event! This is just the beginning...

6. A new Yarizo Harrasment event!

7. Values check window. You can now check how much Lust and Love the Priestess has and so much more! (Pre-Erotic status menu update)

8. New healing fatigue useables/alcohol that can be bought in the tavern (Dancing Unicorn).

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
i love how someone hating on other people turned into a jojo reference xd
everything is a jojo reference =]
but really its cuz there is nothing to talk about in this thread cuz how slow the game progress has been to the point that people are getting bored and making convo about other things or just going to other games like warden karryn etc.
i predict this game losing a good amount of support due to lack of updates/interest.

MrNoice

Feb 19, 2019
everything is a jojo reference =]
but really its cuz there is nothing to talk about in this thread cuz how slow the game progress has been to the point that people are getting bored and making convo about other things or just going to other games like warden karryn etc.
i predict this game losing a good amount of support due to lack of updates/interest.
You make a good point, along with the majority of the developers income and fanbase being from English speakers. You run into an issue where, because of the lack of English updates others will drop off and no longer support this project. I understand the translator being busy, but the developer needs to take that into account and find a temporary translator. As no offense to the developer, when 50-80% of your income comes from a certain language group and you latest two updates doesn't even have proper translations, it will effect your fans/income.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I reached the end of the dungeon test and I get this error ... how do I fix it?

and the game crashes

Sorry if you don't understand me, I have to use a translator, I don't speak English well XD

I can't go on from here

or is it not implemented yet?
I believe that is because the Dungeon test is just a test area for ideas that Technobreak wants to try. There is no ultimate progression and it is not meant to work to an end. There is also no way out from inside the dungeon test, and I think there was no plans to 'complete' it or fix it.

Rather than post 5 times in a row, you could edit your first post.

Zerokiler

Nov 26, 2020
Because if I have the secret Ntr turned off, I do not see the events with yorizo, I also tried having them turned on but still it does not let me

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Change log for ver 0.32

・ Changes to the battle system
-Added a sexual harassment event for Yarizo in battle
・ Costume difference added to each standing picture

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

BeatTheMeats

Nov 25, 2020
Change log for ver 0.32

・ Changes to the battle system
-Added a sexual harassment event for Yarizo in battle
・ Costume difference added to each standing picture
i gotcha, I'll be the true hero for today. ;) xD

CHANGE-LOG FOR

Nymphomania Priestess Ver 0.32:

1. Added many new graphics/pictures for outfits when it comes to Priestess's poses. (Still a huge WIP)

2. Added dynamic and random sexual harassment events with Yarizo during combat.

3. Added 2 new skills in the game. One for the protag to learn in the Tavern (Dancing Unicorn).

One for the Priestess at Church.

4. Added an "Invincible Cheat Shield" in your inn room for Fap mode.

5. A MAJOR COMBAT UPDATE! REWORKED AND REVAMPED THE ENTIRE COMBAT SYSTEM!!! (Still a big WIP)

(Please see below post for more information about the new combat system!)

Whats is new for combat?!

1. Priestess and other followers now have "turns" during combat!

The Priestess and followers can now attack the enemy along with using items.

Order of combat turns for now is Protagonist → Priestess → Follower → Enemy

The Priestess and a few followers will always listen to your command, but Yarizo and other planned followers have a chance to not listen to your orders and go rogue instead.

2. Enemies now have "HATE Tokens". The enemy will target the character who acquires the most "HATE Tokens" during combat.

"HATE Tokens" are acquired by the specific character attacking the enemy or using skills on the enemy.

3. Enemies who can have sex during combat now have "Horny Tokens". "Horny Tokens" are acquired if there are 1 or more females in your party.

If Horny Tokens reaches 10, the enemy will only target female characters in your party.

4. Added a weapons system. Weapons now have Strength and other Stat requirements.

One-handed weapons will do less damage but gain less fatigue.

While two-handed weapons will do more damage, but gain more fatigue.

5. Changed how Fatigue is gained in combat.

Characters now gain fatigue in combat. Attacking and Skills + fatigue.

The amount of fatigue gained depends on the weapon you are wielding.

Attacking the enemy will + fatigue whether you hit or miss the enemy.

If a female follower is "bounded", she begins to gain fatigue per turn.

"Doing nothing" will decrease fatigue points per turn.

6. Combat with Maximum Fatigue.

The max fatigue points is 100. Once reached, they will be "Exhausted".

When a character is exhausted, they will suffer heavy attributes nerfs.

If a female is exhausted in combat and is "bound" by the enemy,

she will be unable to struggle and instantly be graped in the next turn...

Manage all character's Fatigue Points wisely!!!

7. Added many new, randomized Sexual Harassment with Yarizo, with more to come soon!

Harassment events are random during combat and when the Priestess faints in combat.

We advise you NOT to cheat Yarizo's Addiction and Relationship status. Otherwise, Harassment in combat will not work and will be bugged.

What a long post, please please please report any bugs you find in combat to us! Leave any comments about how you feel about the new combat system!

See you guys in the next update!

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
i gotcha, I'll be the true hero for today. ;) xD

CHANGE-LOG FOR

Nymphomania Priestess Ver 0.32:

1. Added many new graphics/pictures for outfits when it comes to Priestess's poses. (Still a huge WIP)

2. Added dynamic and random sexual harassment events with Yarizo during combat.

3. Added 2 new skills in the game. One for the protag to learn in the Tavern (Dancing Unicorn).

One for the Priestess at Church.

4. Added an "Invincible Cheat Shield" in your inn room for Fap mode.

5. A MAJOR COMBAT UPDATE! REWORKED AND REVAMPED THE ENTIRE COMBAT SYSTEM!!! (Still a big WIP)

(Please see below post for more information about the new combat system!)

Whats is new for combat?!

1. Priestess and other followers now have "turns" during combat!

The Priestess and followers can now attack the enemy along with using items.

Order of combat turns for now is Protagonist → Priestess → Follower → Enemy

The Priestess and a few followers will always listen to your command, but Yarizo and other planned followers have a chance to not listen to your orders and go rogue instead.

2. Enemies now have "HATE Tokens". The enemy will target the character who acquires the most "HATE Tokens" during combat.

"HATE Tokens" are acquired by the specific character attacking the enemy or using skills on the enemy.

3. Enemies who can have sex during combat now have "Horny Tokens". "Horny Tokens" are acquired if there are 1 or more females in your party.

If Horny Tokens reaches 10, the enemy will only target female characters in your party.

4. Added a weapons system. Weapons now have Strength and other Stat requirements.

One-handed weapons will do less damage but gain less fatigue.

While two-handed weapons will do more damage, but gain more fatigue.

5. Changed how Fatigue is gained in combat.

Characters now gain fatigue in combat. Attacking and Skills + fatigue.

The amount of fatigue gained depends on the weapon you are wielding.

Attacking the enemy will + fatigue whether you hit or miss the enemy.

If a female follower is "bounded", she begins to gain fatigue per turn.

"Doing nothing" will decrease fatigue points per turn.

6. Combat with Maximum Fatigue.

The max fatigue points is 100. Once reached, they will be "Exhausted".

When a character is exhausted, they will suffer heavy attributes nerfs.

If a female is exhausted in combat and is "bound" by the enemy,

she will be unable to struggle and instantly be graped in the next turn...

Manage all character's Fatigue Points wisely!!!

7. Added many new, randomized Sexual Harassment with Yarizo, with more to come soon!

Harassment events are random during combat and when the Priestess faints in combat.

We advise you NOT to cheat Yarizo's Addiction and Relationship status. Otherwise, Harassment in combat will not work and will be bugged.

What a long post, please please please report any bugs you find in combat to us! Leave any comments about how you feel about the new combat system!

See you guys in the next update!
Seems like the game has a long way to go

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes