Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
BeatTheMeats did a great job with the changelog they posted but I decided to post the one I made for the Guide for consistency, it is mostly just what BeatTheMeats wrote so if you have seen that one there isn't much new. As far as the English translation goes I believe the latest translation is still v0.28, from what I understand the translation process has been delayed due to something happening with Techno's Translator, but we will hopefully see a translation soon.

Changelog (v0.32):
  • The equipped costume for the Priestess is now reflected in many of the standing portraits in/out of combat, this is still a WIP and there may be bugs or images not properly rendered yet
  • Added 2 new skills in the game. One for the Male Protagonist to learn in the Tavern (Dancing Unicorn), and one for The Priestess at Church. Existing skills have also been slightly reworked due to combat system changes
  • Added an "Invincible Cheat Shield" in your inn room if you have selected Fap difficulty, makes you unable to die but allows you to see in combat sexual harassment
  • Added new dynamic and random sexual harassment events between Yarizo and The Priestess during combat.
  • Combat system entirely revamped, still in the process of being changed
    • Changed how combat commands with followers work, the sequence of combat now goes Male Protagonist -> The Priestess -> Your Follower -> Enemy. This means each character in your party gets an individual command rather than everything happening on the Male Protagonist’s turn. Followers may not listen to your commands, this is based on relationship value but some followers, like Yarizo, will simply do whatever they want regardless
    • Enemy targeting has been changed for both damage and sexual harassment. Targeting now works based on tokens, for damage there are ‘Hate Tokens’ that will increase on each character based on the actions they take, the character with the most hate tokens is the one that will be targeted for enemy attacks. For sexual harassment there are ‘Horny Tokens’ that will be added at the begining of the enemy turn, these tokens can reach a maximum of 10 with each increasing the chance the enemy will target your female party members for sexual harrasment until reaching 100% at 10 tokens.
    • Changes in equipment, equipment will now have requirements based on various factors such as type and stat requirements, not meeting these criteria will reduce weapon effectiveness
    • Changes in how damage/defense is processed, damage dealt is now calculated based on a dice roll, based on your weapon and stats, to determine how much damage is dealt which is then subtracted by the armor value of the target. There are also weapon accuracy and dodge chances. You can now only defend with a shield equipped
    • Fatigue is now actually relevant and reaching max fatigue will lead to attribute penalties and female characters being unable to resist if sexually harassed. Fatigue is now also gained during combat based on the actions you take instead of just when you use skills

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MegaC11

Feb 26, 2020
View attachment 1031085
techno always posts the strangest things do you guys think its real guns?
As an American, myself. I can confirm that some are gun happy and others are not. (For those who don't know). But from my experience, "gun" and "otaku" usually don't mix. I will never know how one can acquire so many guns while I have to jump hoops just to get a second gun registered for protection, or just having a backup.
[edit] maybe I'm reading too far into this and joking, but maybe he's preparing for the covid apocalypse. Things are getting bad in America, but the news loves drama. My small town usa has been pretty chill.

Last edited:

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
i gotcha, I'll be the true hero for today. ;) xD

CHANGE-LOG FOR

Nymphomania Priestess Ver 0.32:

1. Added many new graphics/pictures for outfits when it comes to Priestess's poses. (Still a huge WIP)

2. Added dynamic and random sexual harassment events with Yarizo during combat.

3. Added 2 new skills in the game. One for the protag to learn in the Tavern (Dancing Unicorn).

One for the Priestess at Church.

4. Added an "Invincible Cheat Shield" in your inn room for Fap mode.

5. A MAJOR COMBAT UPDATE! REWORKED AND REVAMPED THE ENTIRE COMBAT SYSTEM!!! (Still a big WIP)

(Please see below post for more information about the new combat system!)

Whats is new for combat?!

1. Priestess and other followers now have "turns" during combat!

The Priestess and followers can now attack the enemy along with using items.

Order of combat turns for now is Protagonist → Priestess → Follower → Enemy

The Priestess and a few followers will always listen to your command, but Yarizo and other planned followers have a chance to not listen to your orders and go rogue instead.

2. Enemies now have "HATE Tokens". The enemy will target the character who acquires the most "HATE Tokens" during combat.

"HATE Tokens" are acquired by the specific character attacking the enemy or using skills on the enemy.

3. Enemies who can have sex during combat now have "Horny Tokens". "Horny Tokens" are acquired if there are 1 or more females in your party.

If Horny Tokens reaches 10, the enemy will only target female characters in your party.

4. Added a weapons system. Weapons now have Strength and other Stat requirements.

One-handed weapons will do less damage but gain less fatigue.

While two-handed weapons will do more damage, but gain more fatigue.

5. Changed how Fatigue is gained in combat.

Characters now gain fatigue in combat. Attacking and Skills + fatigue.

The amount of fatigue gained depends on the weapon you are wielding.

Attacking the enemy will + fatigue whether you hit or miss the enemy.

If a female follower is "bounded", she begins to gain fatigue per turn.

"Doing nothing" will decrease fatigue points per turn.

6. Combat with Maximum Fatigue.

The max fatigue points is 100. Once reached, they will be "Exhausted".

When a character is exhausted, they will suffer heavy attributes nerfs.

If a female is exhausted in combat and is "bound" by the enemy,

she will be unable to struggle and instantly be graped in the next turn...

Manage all character's Fatigue Points wisely!!!

7. Added many new, randomized Sexual Harassment with Yarizo, with more to come soon!

Harassment events are random during combat and when the Priestess faints in combat.

We advise you NOT to cheat Yarizo's Addiction and Relationship status. Otherwise, Harassment in combat will not work and will be bugged.

What a long post, please please please report any bugs you find in combat to us! Leave any comments about how you feel about the new combat system!

See you guys in the next update!
Damn, nothing new with the elf girl, and still nothing with the cat with the fat ass. I will continue to wait :(

Not to say that's bad or sound like I'm complaining cause I'm not. They're just the two characters that interest me the most.

Last edited:

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
The last American I knew who was an otaku and owned guns ended up murdering his entire family. Hopefully this proofreader isn't just as messed up in the head.

Then again if he likes ShindoLA's metamorphosis so much that he made some sort of banner from it he probably is.

BeatTheMeats

Nov 25, 2020
The last American I knew who was an otaku and owned guns ended up murdering his entire family. Hopefully this proofreader isn't just as messed up in the head.

Then again if he likes ShindoLA's metamorphosis so much that he made some sort of banner from it he probably is.
maybe is he is a possible terrorist because of all the ak 47s. it’s possible he’s part of a militia group?

MegaC11

Feb 26, 2020

I never understood why metamorphosis is such a big meme and shilled so much by youtubers; so I checked it out today. The story is "ok", goes on much longer than it needs to be. Girl has no personality or ambition, so who gives a fuck? It has a happy ending somehow? Why? How? Ok... Artwork is ok but not for me.
In comparison I really enjoy Asanagi eventhough people make fun if him, his art is fun and sexy, and you can read the stories on repeat since there is usually a simple concept for why the sex happens.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes