Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
ALso with the online save editor given in the tutorial, how the hell do you change the sexual experience of the protagonist? Did they change the variable? Since I can't find the variable dubbed 197 and 199

load11

Jul 14, 2017
anyone know, how to force dice success or failure?
I want fail, I try many time but allway: Success :((

1613167052397.png

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
Ver0.32リリース!

チェンジログは以下の通り
・戦闘システムの変更
・戦闘中のヤリゾーのセクハライベントを追加
・各立ち絵に衣装差分追加

と言う感じで今回は戦闘システムの根幹から作り直した戦闘システムの大更新となります。

translates to updated standing pictures and yarzio will now harrass her when you fight...we waited so long for this?
yeh ima unsub from him and put a reminder on my phone to check back in 6 months..this is just funny and sad at the same time lol.
as someone who draws (bad coloring though) and used to make rpg maker ace games back in the day
the speed that this guy goes is just to milk the money from that monthly sub from his supporters.
also i have no idea how people have so many bugs in their games when all you need to do is set more switches and less variables.

waverce

Oct 15, 2017
Hey guys! For the 0.32 version , i can't access to the dungeon test (the closet option is grey) any idea if this is a bug or if i did something wrong? Thanks in advance!

arnelz

May 12, 2018
Also where can I find Kohaku whenever she's 'gone' from the room and we split?
Probably the author wants to implement netorare like in Sana game , where you can find your wife/girlfriend getting #ucked in other peoples places or rooms , depending of the time of the day when your solo .
I bet the Uncle will be the first one she goes to or he "needs" her for something . Would be cool tho.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes