MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Probably the author wants to implement netorare like in Sana game , where you can find your wife/girlfriend getting #ucked in other peoples places or rooms , depending of the time of the day when your solo .
I bet the Uncle will be the first one she goes to or he "needs" her for something . Would be cool tho.
just discovered sana thanks to this, wtf its mor or less the same game.

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
as someone who draws (bad coloring though) and used to make rpg maker ace games back in the day
the speed that this guy goes is just to milk the money from that monthly sub from his supporters.
also i have no idea how people have so many bugs in their games when all you need to do is set more switches and less variables.
Theres too many western devs in this site alone who cant even complete their games or get past 0.30 after several years
Stop making me laugh

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
g
i mean does anyone have a complete save for this game ?
game's still being made so there's not that much content to begin with (hell, the gallery isn't even here yet), there's no need for a full save at this point.

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
Theres too many western devs in this site alone who cant even complete their games or get past 0.30 after several years
Stop making me laugh
of which i don't think any of them are getting over 4,000USD$ a month on patreon and they are making side games while working a job or working on alot of games at once to make more money on patreon like sexcurse studio did that and pissed off alot of people by working on 3 games at once and releasing a update once a month or once every couple months just to abandon them and work on a new project.
look how fast shadman can draw a HD picture and if you ever messed around with RPG maker then you know it does not take long to make content, look up videos on people making rpg maker ace games and you will see how fast you can make a game then combine that with how fast artists like shadman can draw AND color a picture.... living in denial is great and all but you can only lie to yourself and blindly defend people for so long.
also i been support and follow techno brake for a very long time but this is by far the longest game he has ever worked on and it has the least amount of content.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
of which i don't think any of them are getting over 4,000USD$ a month on patreon and they are making side games while working a job or working on alot of games at once to make more money on patreon like sexcurse studio did that and pissed off alot of people by working on 3 games at once and releasing a update once a month or once every couple months just to abandon them and work on a new project.
look how fast shadman can draw a HD picture and if you ever messed around with RPG maker then you know it does not take long to make content, look up videos on people making rpg maker ace games and you will see how fast you can make a game then combine that with how fast artists like shadman can draw AND color a picture.... living in denial is great and all but you can only lie to yourself and blindly defend people for so long.
also i been support and follow techno brake for a very long time but this is by far the longest game he has ever worked on and it has the least amount of content.
Then go and make a game with tons of scenes, lots of endings and branching plot in couple of months if it's as easy as you say. If not, then shut the fuck up.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes