al3xw0lf

Sep 1, 2020
where can i get the japanese version of this game? i can read Japanese, the blank text screens in the EN version is really annoying.

john6556

Jun 20, 2017
bro where do you learn the new dance for both priestess and protagonist i went to church i talked to everyone nothing happened wtf am i missing something ? :/ also the face of kohaku when raped by yarizo is dissapeared

MrAnderson

Dec 10, 2019
can some1 pls tell me what variables # are for ero endurance and technique using rpg maker editor or online editor? i can't read japanese.
At the end of the guide are all the variables here dud
but if you don't want read, here is the exact variables:
Variable#197 - Cum Endurance
Variable#199 - Erotic Technique

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
ok where the hell is Yarizo? i've been to the port town and i saved his life but then he just fucked off and i can't find him anywhere. i've looked in the guide and it says nothing about where to find him...

Reactions: MrAnderson

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
ok where the hell is Yarizo? i've been to the port town and i saved his life but then he just fucked off and i can't find him anywhere. i've looked in the guide and it says nothing about where to find him...
Finish the quest, then you'll find him in the adventurer's guild.

Reactions: S3vatari0n

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
You need to finish the rank up quest before you can find him again.

Nixsplosion

Dec 31, 2019
I can't find the variables #197 and #199 in the save editor. Do I need to activate them somehow or did they change the variables for cum endurance and erotic technique?

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
Finish the quest, then you'll find him in the adventurer's guild.
problem with that is all the content after that has the text missing for me so i have no idea wtf is happening. i don't know if that is just because it's untranslated or because my game is glitched but it sucks missing out on the content there. anyone got a summary of what happened there? why did some kid get beat up in a military camp? what was said on the ship? what were the conversation options with the 2 adventurers once you landed? and so on

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
problem with that is all the content after that has the text missing for me so i have no idea wtf is happening. i don't know if that is just because it's untranslated or because my game is glitched but it sucks missing out on the content there. anyone got a summary of what happened there? why did some kid get beat up in a military camp? what was said on the ship? what were the conversation options with the 2 adventurers once you landed? and so on
It's not translated yet.

arnelz

May 12, 2018
just discovered sana thanks to this, wtf its mor or less the same game.
I think he saw that game , played it and started doing the same , difference in Sana is you can avoid NTR by not engaging characters and using potions and there is no Netorase in Sana . All she does is behind your back , I mean she thinks it is .
I recommend it , its short but worth it.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes