S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Greetings, can someone please guide on how to find yaziro, I've finished game pretty much and can't find him anywhere on docks. (version 0.32)
If you succeed in saving him the first time you go to the docks, he will be at the guild hall after the Rank up exam, if he is not there, your save is broken. If you did not succeed in saving him or even try to save him on the first visit to the docks, he will be dead.

chandax

Aug 4, 2018
If you succeed in saving him the first time you go to the docks, he will be at the guild hall after the Rank up exam, if he is not there, your save is broken. If you did not succeed in saving him or even try to save him on the first visit to the docks, he will be dead.
In which mission do I encounter him? I haven't seen him even once in two hours I spend playin

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
In which mission do I encounter him? I haven't seen him even once in two hours I spend playin
So two things:
1) You already finished that mission, so if you didn't see him, he's dead.
2) the mission(s) are "Exam for 2 Star Adventurers" and "Thus Spoke the Arch-Mage..."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just remember that by the time you can actually get him, the dialogue is all untranslated and therefore blank/kana.

Reactions: chandax

Laykek

Nov 2, 2018
I can translate it myself. I just need to find out how hehe. Because not translating the last three updates that are more than a two months old is quite a shame.

Last edited:

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
I have updated the Walkthrough with the information on how to complete the Two Star Promotion Exam quest and also the steps you need to take to get Yarizo in your party, the information is under Main Quests and Character Quests respectively.

I was holding off on updating the Walkthrough because I have not actually played the newer updates due to the lack of translation, but I saw a lot of people asking about Yarizo and the quest so I put together what I could. Let me know if I got something wrong or if there is any information I should add from the newer updates (past v0.30).

MrAnderson

Dec 10, 2019
I can't find the variables #197 and #199 in the save editor. Do I need to activate them somehow or did they change the variables for cum endurance and erotic technique?
u need upgrade ur endurace and technique with the guy looks like santa clouse at the left side of the inn, if u can't find the variable just put ''999999'' in the Variable #442 thats the points to upgrade the cum endurance and erotic technique with that guy in the left side of the inn.

chandax

Aug 4, 2018
So two things:
1) You already finished that mission, so if you didn't see him, he's dead.
2) the mission(s) are "Exam for 2 Star Adventurers" and "Thus Spoke the Arch-Mage..."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just remember that by the time you can actually get him, the dialogue is all untranslated and therefore blank/kana.
Thanks! I've loaded save file before entering docks, and got him there. Aparently my save was bugged

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
What with all those people asking how to save Yarizo? Is that even possible not to save him? I mean you can have him killed with high insanity score but can you even not be able to save him?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes