Coppershots

Feb 1, 2021
So what happened with this game, I see clips that I guess are farther along then the current patch or just aren't available in 32. Did he restart?

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
I already posted that the text in the game is now invisible for me, but to get more details. Everything after you go on the ship with the elf girl, the knight dude has no text. I can skip forward, but after that the old dude I saved from getting beaten up will not have visible text, no cutscenes will have visible text, and everything new in generell will not have text. However old content still has it's text and in fights, all commands are visible. Does anyone else have that problem? Never happened to me before this update

Parasection

May 3, 2018
I already posted that the text in the game is now invisible for me, but to get more details. Everything after you go on the ship with the elf girl, the knight dude has no text. I can skip forward, but after that the old dude I saved from getting beaten up will not have visible text, no cutscenes will have visible text, and everything new in generell will not have text. However old content still has it's text and in fights, all commands are visible. Does anyone else have that problem? Never happened to me before this update
Go the first page. There's a notice written in orange text.

Reactions: Gruz69

JackDAReaper

Sep 4, 2018
If you guys can understand Jp, just change the language into that since at this point we're not gonna get any English version from Techno because of some "difficulties". You can also be like me and ignore this game's existence for a while, until it's out of Alpha.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Apparently the English Translation is 'complicated', if someone could summarize what the post says or copy pasta it here so I can summarize it for news section of the Walkthrough that would be appreciated.

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
I tried it but it didn't work at all.
Do NOT save edit save edit the relationship with yarizo if you want his new event, give a death potion to the prietress then he will try himself, Yarizo is a cunt a rarely obey in fight, but well even if he obey he is absolutely useless x)

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
But that follower system got me curious, i like to play these rpgm games with avoidable ntr content, because i like to dodge the ntr and win in the end, don't know why i just like it. going back to the follower system, who will be the next followers? Personnally i would like for the elf girl, Leon's team mate to join your team at one point or even Leon why not he seem like a good guy if a bit dense. the potion maker too would be interesting as a follower but that would maybe be asking too much.

chihuyhung

Dec 7, 2019
Do NOT save edit save edit the relationship with yarizo if you want his new event, give a death potion to the prietress then he will try himself, Yarizo is a cunt a rarely obey in fight, but well even if he obey he is absolutely useless x)
thank you, it work!!!

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
But that follower system got me curious, i like to play these rpgm games with avoidable ntr content, because i like to dodge the ntr and win in the end, don't know why i just like it. going back to the follower system, who will be the next followers? Personnally i would like for the elf girl, Leon's team mate to join your team at one point or even Leon why not he seem like a good guy if a bit dense. the potion maker too would be interesting as a follower but that would maybe be asking too much.
Maybe bath lady or the thieves gal

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Apparently the English Translation is 'complicated', if someone could summarize what the post says or copy pasta it here so I can summarize it for news section of the Walkthrough that would be appreciated.
Techno said this was "Engrish version", so it possible that he did the translation himself, or using machine translate then edit
Either way, the translation won't be fluent like previous translation

Reactions: Mordith135

BeatTheMeats

Nov 25, 2020
Techno said this was "Engrish version", so it possible that he did the translation himself, or using machine translate then edit
Either way, the translation won't be fluent like previous translation
if that's true then I hope he hires a new translator for the game soon. he's taking to long with english

Reactions: Francisco Torres
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes