BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
if that's true then I hope he hires a new translator for the game soon. he's taking to long with english
That's odd =) last time i had a word with the english translation to ask in regards of seeing the game in other languages he said: ´´We currently have those languages covered on translation´´. seems it was one of the biggest BS to not have over 2 patches ENG strings lmao

Also its this version still rolling out?

Last edited:
Reactions: Francisco Torres

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
here is my saved file, detail all events are done the only thing you have to do and search for the scenes. and on the "invencible cheat shield" it is not a sword it is a shield only you add to your equipment it is gray and it is written in Japanese.
file corrupted and cannot extract

Adswde

May 26, 2018
here is my saved file, detail all events are done the only thing you have to do and research the scenes. and in the "invincible cheat shield" it is not a sword, it is just a shield that you add to your equipment, it is gray and is written in Japanese

Nixsplosion

Dec 31, 2019
Are u using this one? if u can't find this, the last thing than u can do is in this page, use the option ''show data in raw'' and search the variable, something like this: View attachment 1037053 Those numbers ''9999'' are your points to upgrade those skill, endurace and technique with santa clouse at the left side of the inn
Thank you for the help!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrAnderson
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes