Jauv

Jun 29, 2018
I remember playing this game back in the test phase, after almost a year its still in alpha, if anyone could tell me how much hours of gameplay there is to this game right now, if its worth downloading or for me to just wait until full release

lmlAzazel

Mar 23, 2020
I remember playing this game back in the test phase, after almost a year its still in alpha, if anyone could tell me how much hours of gameplay there is to this game right now, if its worth downloading or for me to just wait until full release
When editing the values it is possible to play it and see the scenes, but playing it without editing the values has several limitations since events not yet implemented in the game are missing to increase specific values, in my opinion it is better to wait for these events, but if only is to learn how to watch the scenes, it´ll only take u less than 30 minutes to unlock the appropriate values and edit them

Reactions: Jauv

keima

Jul 4, 2017
I have a problem trying to continue to play the game in joyplay app, the game just stay with a white screen. This is something that can't be fixed or there will be any solution

mythril0101

Dec 3, 2019
Do any of you guys know where we can find other technobrake games? I mean the ones that aren't in f95. The witch and nymhphomania perception for example.

Bruh1469

Sep 17, 2018
Do any of you guys know where we can find other technobrake games? I mean the ones that aren't in f95. The witch and nymhphomania perception for example.
The one you mentioned the nymph perception has been put on hold and there's no public demo or anything, the witch is a mini game focused on feet mainly I know you could probably find that. Tiny room is also put on hold which is upsetting but I'm pretty sure techno used graphics from tiny room in nymph priestess like the door one.

Bruh1469

Sep 17, 2018
Shit dude, where did you get the thigh highs? and is that the outfit we get from the church?

I know that thread. I didn't see the games i mentioned inside the links in that thread. But i will go and check it out again!
You can spawn them in as one of the variables in a save editor dont know what variable though

mythril0101

Dec 3, 2019
The one you mentioned the nymph perception has been put on hold and there's no public demo or anything, the witch is a mini game focused on feet mainly I know you could probably find that. Tiny room is also put on hold which is upsetting but I'm pretty sure techno used graphics from tiny room in nymph priestess like the door one.
I have been searching everywhere for "The Witch" just a sec ago i checked the torrent sites as well. no luck.

Ketsuya

Dec 5, 2020
Someone notify me when the game is fully complete for now I’ll be fidgeting around with the cheat code

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Well I really hope he hires another translator and doesn't decide to keep this MTL only...

MrNoice

Feb 19, 2019
Well I really hope he hires another translator and doesn't decide to keep this MTL only...
If it makes you feel better, he's going to need to hire a new translator.

The majority of his income comes from English speakers, and the Developer knows that. If he doesn't get a new replacement soon, he'll see a steady decrease of income over the coming weeks.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes