Weta

Jan 27, 2018
He can always release whatever he wants on DL-Site since the site seems to be open to almost every single tag and category that exist as long its tagged properly. or that's what i told off
DLSite doesn't pay while you develop, or procrastinate.

Patreon does, in fact, that's the entire business model of Patreon. Pay for Procrastination. Now DLSite has Ci-en, but Ci-en many have to jump through hoops to use if you don't have some knowledge of Japanese, so it's not quite so easy to use for foreigners, so Patreon is the go-to.

MrNoice

Feb 19, 2019
check out the guide, but can't really find anything from Yarizo. where is it? How do I include him in the group?
After you save him at the docks, finish the advancement test. Then go to the adventures guild and talk to the secretary. He should appear right after that within the guild.

Reactions: YinBlack
Apr 21, 2020
Yea, if someone post save file before 0.30 content would be great
I got the save, but it's got no value since the dev literally said older save file gonna broke the new version.

Speedrunning the game with omega budha sword would be faster than testing a broken save file at this point.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
you can use :
to edit your save files and you can also use "RpgMakerSaveEdit" a downloadable save editor.
You can alternate between the two to pick what to edit as both have their own strengths.
That's all well and good, but when the items, triggers and variables are all in Chinese its not that straight forward. to know what you are changing (unless someone has made the variable translation file).

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes