d8games

Jan 3, 2020
I am putting here a small game miracle in version 0.32 along with your game project. Does anyone know how to translate the game from the project? I don't know how to use the rpg maker vx ac rtp kkkk if any can translate the game in Japanese I am very happy kkk here the link
I did a partial translation of the Japanese language to PT BR KKK

girmaster123

Oct 25, 2017
I am having trouble accessing a scene. Its when the priestess wakes up at night and you can sex the npcs while the protag sleeps, but i can't get the option for invite back to room. It just says lust 200+ but I have that and the scene choice is grayed out. Anyone know what's wrong?

ParZivalX1998

Nov 1, 2020
I am having trouble accessing a scene. Its when the priestess wakes up at night and you can sex the npcs while the protag sleeps, but i can't get the option for invite back to room. It just says lust 200+ but I have that and the scene choice is grayed out. Anyone know what's wrong?
You need the mc not to be in the room for that option to be unlocked.

ShadowKiran12

Mar 24, 2020
people help how do I get the scene where yarizo fucks kohaku urgently or what variable should I modify in RPG edit urgent :'D

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
He can always release whatever he wants on DL-Site since the site seems to be open to almost every single tag and category that exist as long its tagged properly. or that's what i told off

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes