polaco

Mar 16, 2017
for the guys who keeps asking for the v.32a1, remember that this dev had like 3 months releasing weak content updates, that means there is probably less people subscribing to the patreon, which also means less ppl being able to leak the updates, honestly, you cannot blame them tbh.
I'm pretty sure his patreon is at the highest it has ever been. A couple of months ago he was making around $3000 a month, now it's close to $5000. So I don't think thats the reason, still nothing we can do but wait.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
for the guys who keeps asking for the v.32a1, remember that this dev had like 3 months releasing weak content updates, that means there is probably less people subscribing to the patreon, which also means less ppl being able to leak the updates, honestly, you cannot blame them tbh.
I'm pretty sure his patreon is at the highest it has ever been. A couple of months ago he was making around $3000 a month, now it's close to $5000. So I don't think thats the reason, still nothing we can do but wait.
Some irl shit happened and his translator quit, don't blame dev for things that he have no control over.

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
is there any way to have bigger display/resolution ?
its pain in the ass to read those tiny texts .

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes