・ Side quest (normal) "Wolf subjugation"
・ Sleeping event
・Dirty little crab crotch dance main part implementation
・ Gallery mode
・ Matsuaki specification change
・ AP consumption by moving in the dungeon
・ Bug fix

Now we need a hero to post the game
any news about chapter two translation ?

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Changelog (v0.33):
  • Story quest "Orc Pig Subjugation" - received in Adventurer’s Guild after the Promotion Exam
  • New enemy "Orc Pig" - An Orc who has been cursed by a shaman to look like a pig, looks ugly, rapes the Priestess, has a new brutal ending
  • New Side quest (erotic) "Aiming for a great witch"
  • New Side quest (normal) "Wolf subjugation" - Just for money
  • New Yarizo Netorase event - Located in the Inn, the Priestess gives Yarizo a handjob while talking about how much she loves the Male Protagonist
  • The Priestess may now learn the "Dirty Crab Crotch Dance" from the Dungeon Test in the main game - The Priestess and Male Protagonist go to the Red Light District together to learn the dance, the dance now increases the lust tokens from the new combat system
  • New Recollection Room - Accessed by the drawers in your Inn room, only some events are currently viewable
  • Torches can be used in the item menu in order to turn them on/off inside of dark dungeons, torches are consumed after a certain amount of steps on normal/hard difficulty
  • Action Points are now consumed over time by moving in the dungeon
  • Bug fixes - You may need to make a new save for the bugs to be fixed properly

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

News:
  • English Translation - From what I understand TechnoBrake's English Translator either quit or was fired for some reason. The dev is currently looking for a new translator and in the mean time has made an MTL for v0.30-v0.32. (Edit: The latest version, v0.33, does not have the MTL of v0.30-v0.32)
  • Black Screen Bug - In v0.32 when the Priestess has sex or gets raped the screen will sometimes go black making you unable to see anything, this is not due to secret ntr mode but a bug, v0.33 has some bug fixes so this may have been resolved, however you will likely need to create a new save.
  • Dungeon Test Removal - As of v0.32 and going forward I believe the Dungeon Test will no longer be included in the game, that being said most of the content has been moved into the main game at this point, the only exceptions I can think of being the slime addiction thing and the ogre boss, well the goblin wolf/human riders as well but their erotic scenes were removed from the game. I'll probably remove the Dungeon test portion of the Walkthrough if it is still gone in the next update.
  • There is currently a bug in the newest version, v0.33, that makes you unable to progress through the exit of the Patrol Blessing Road quest, to fix this stop a space in front of the red exit arrow and interact with it.

Last edited:

NovaArtemis

Jun 17, 2018
Changelog (v0.33):
  • Story quest "Orc Pig Subjugation" - received in Adventurer’s Guild after the Promotion Exam
  • New enemy "Orc Pig" - An Orc who has been cursed by a shaman to look like a pig, looks ugly, rapes the Priestess, has a new brutal ending
  • New Side quest (erotic) "Aiming for a great witch"
  • New Side quest (normal) "Wolf subjugation" - Just for money
  • New Yarizo Netorase event - Located in the Inn, the Priestess gives Yarizo a handjob while talking about how much she loves the Male Protagonist
  • The Priestess may now learn the "Dirty Crab Crotch Dance" from the Dungeon Test in the main game - The Priestess and Male Protagonist go to the Red Light District together to learn the dance, the dance now increases the lust tokens from the new combat system
  • New Recollection Room - Accessed by the drawers in your Inn room, only some events are currently viewable
  • Torches can be used in the item menu in order to turn them on/off inside of dark dungeons, torches are consumed after a certain amount of steps on normal/hard difficulty
  • Action Points are now consumed over time by moving in the dungeon
  • Bug fixes - You may need to make a new save for the bugs to be fixed properly

News:
  • English Translation - From what I understand TechnoBrake's English Translator either quit or was fired for some reason. The dev is currently looking for a new translator and in the mean time has made an MTL for v0.30-v0.32.
  • Black Screen Bug - In v0.32 when the Priestess has sex or gets raped the screen will sometimes go black making you unable to see anything, this is not due to secret ntr mode but a bug, v0.33 has some bug fixes so this may have been resolved, however you will likely need to create a new save.
  • Dungeon Test Removal - As of v0.32 and going forward I believe the Dungeon Test will no longer be included in the game, that being said most of the content has been moved into the main game at this point, the only exceptions I can think of being the slime addiction thing and the ogre boss, well the goblin wolf/human riders as well but their erotic scenes were removed from the game. I'll probably remove the Dungeon test portion of the Walkthrough if it is still gone in the next update.
Any news if that witch side event has scenes already? Either New or reused assets to at least make scenes.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Any news if that witch side event has scenes already? Either New or reused assets to at least make scenes.
Honestly I am not sure, apparently the quest has different outcomes based on the choices you make, it looks like the witch's appearance is just a reskinned NPC but I think there is at least one new erotic picture related to the quest.

There are apparently 4 new graphics total in this update, I believe the breakdown is 1 for the Yarizo event, 1 for the new Orc enemy brutal end, 1 for the Crab dance lady, and 1 for the new Witch quest.

Reactions: NovaArtemis

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Imma just say that technobrake must be one of those devs that work fast and efficiently as F BOY!

also out of curiosity to someone who support him on patreon ¿how many people he works with? or he works alone?

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Imma just say that technobrake must be one of those devs that work fast and efficiently as F BOY!

also out of curiosity to someone who support him on patreon ¿how many people he works with? or he works alone?
I know he had a couple of assistants a while ago and then he posted some job ads on twitter to recruit some more. If I had to guess I would say he has around 2-4 people working with him, although he is probably down a person since the translator quit/got fired.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes