Ketsuya

Dec 5, 2020
So can anyone help me out with the exam can’t find the lever and the doors won’t open I already beat the golem

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
Can a kind soul provide a save file from right before the new update ?
Or possibly before you enter the city and meet Yarizo for the first time

Last edited:

Gruz69

May 25, 2020
My dudes I'm quite confused. As soon as I've finished the 0.30 content translation went blank.
Do I have to start over the whole game or is above 0.30 content not translated yet (which doesn't make sense to me tbh)?

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
so is it worth it to play update to update or just wait for the finale version of the game ? i played till the end of chapter 1 or 2 maybe i don't remember and i don't want to just play for just bunch of new stuff

Reactions: lucasrs9

ElDiablo_Rojo

Feb 22, 2018
My dudes I'm quite confused. As soon as I've finished the 0.30 content translation went blank.
Do I have to start over the whole game or is above 0.30 content not translated yet (which doesn't make sense to me tbh)?
translator for technobrake got fired or left so no translation
mtl until he find new one

Gruz69

May 25, 2020
Rite, so do any of you brothers and sisters of the H crusade have the 0.32a1 link or sth?
I just can't wait for that caveman english spiced game xD

Iamkho

Sep 28, 2017
0.33a version. Can't move to the location in the quest "patrol blessing road". I Just come to the red arrow and nothing happens. Is it a bug or I am missing something? New save, not from old version. Previous versions all worked well.

View attachment 1053875
You have to go back a little bit right before the red arrow and then press enter facing the red arrow, weird it's the only part of the game that has this.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes