Skandergod

Sep 29, 2019
can someone share a save from this patch with yarizo alive after the port town quest?, i have to replay all my walktrough because of my low strength

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
This version has bugs in it

the is a fix out but not uploaded here yet came like 1h ago

* 2021-02-26 1400 Replaced with the FIXED version that fixed the bug of Moromoro.
Fixed:
★ Iris event bug
★ A Bug where you can't move to the next map on Blessing Road
★ Anal Neburi slime erases priest's head graphic ★
Can't open menu after gallery mode ★
Can't enterroom
★ Clairvoyant graphic does Not disappear

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
can someone tell me where can i find this new orc boss ? :T
pls check the Walkthrough

anyway

• story quest "Orc Pig Subjugation" - received in Adventurer’s Guild after the Promotion Exam
  • New enemy “Orc Pig” - An Orc who has been cursed by a shaman to look like a pig, looks ugly, rapes the Priestess, has a new brutal ending

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
sorry but i think this dice rolling stuff is to much or bugged because everytime i tried to save yario even if my strength was 3 or 7 always rolled the exact same and failed that shouldn't happen

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
Okay, how do you unlock the shop in the red light district? I've already completed the pantyhose quest and it's not showing up at all.

Tsukimaro

Sep 5, 2017
Plus he was forced to remove game content thanks to patreon and a f95 user reporting his work. Delayed his work by a lot of time.
Yes, he contacted the cyber-police to know who was reporting and they told him secretly via pidgeon that it was f95 user.
tbh i have no idea what even happened, for him to remove some content, but maybe he shouldn't go to a platform, then only to "complain" about the rules there.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes