BeatTheMeats

Nov 25, 2020
Yes, he contacted the cyber-police to know who was reporting and they told him secretly via pidgeon that it was f95 user.
tbh i have no idea what even happened, for him to remove some content, but maybe he shouldn't go to a platform, then only to "complain" about the rules there.
you're stupid. patreon doesn't tell devs who report them because of protection of user. take ur meds.

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
what should i do or what i need to make her to expose herself more ? i did it once at low traffic street !

Tsukimaro

Sep 5, 2017
lol 2 butthurt idiots downvoted my comment. please show me evidence that patreon tells content creators the user who reported them.
"downvoted" LOL this ain't facebook kid. it was a facepalm, i dont even try and you keep making yourself a fool.
tell me something, do you understand what sarcasm is? or do you even read what i wrote? dont tell me you also believe the cyber police exists.
why do you even bother to read comments?

BeatTheMeats

Nov 25, 2020
"downvoted" LOL this ain't facebook kid. it was a facepalm, i dont even try and you keep making yourself a fool.
tell me something, do you understand what sarcasm is? or do you even read what i wrote? dont tell me you also believe the cyber police exists.
why do you even bother to read comments?
this place is like facebook, even has the same type of admins that just censor and delete everything.
how can i read something that didn't make sense and wasn't even in English?

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
wtf dude !
hows that even possible !? lust and love level limit is 200 !
the god cheat item.
Even if it shows only 200 it seems that it allows to put more quantity, I did it and the exposure requirement seems to be met

you can use too the savegame editor for some values, for example hornyness is the 185 (male) and 186 (female), i was triying to find too the insanity value, but seems with lust is enoug for some events

arnelz

May 12, 2018
OK , found the Oinky Orc rape and brutal end scene . Found out that heart in the inn room has two scenes too , one fingering by Yarizo , second Kohaku is jerking Yarizo , besides that I have to light a torch every room I go into, when its dark . What is new besides this, did I miss anything ?

Reactions: Francisco Torres

Mullixhi

Nov 9, 2020
OK , found the Oinky Orc rape and brutal end scene . Found out that heart in the inn room has two scenes too , one fingering by Yarizo , second Kohaku is jerking Yarizo , besides that I have to light a torch every room I go into, when its dark . What is new besides this did I miss anything ,in this tiny update ?
Where did you find the orc?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes