Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
can someone give me the save file or at least tell me which variable on rpgmakersaveedit that edit the (protag and priestess) cum endurance,ero,maso,madness and etc stats? (including priestess bukake/oral/sex experience) I try translate it using camera mode on google translate but all the language seems hard to read

singodd

Nov 10, 2019
can someone give me the save file or at least tell me which variable on rpgmakersaveedit that edit the (protag and priestess) cum endurance,ero,maso,madness and etc stats? (including priestess bukake/oral/sex experience) I try translate it using camera mode on google translate but all the language seems hard to read
In my experience you cant edit the protagonist's stats (106-111) so you have to edit the status points and annoyingly distribute stats at the pastor. Cum endurance and erotic technique can be edited though

82 Lust
83 love
84 netorase hearts
85 exposure

106 strength
107 endurance
108 intelligence
109 charisma
110 agility
111 faith

172 protagonist status points
173 priestess status points

183 Insanity

197 protagonist Cum endurance
198 priestess Cum endurance
199 protagonist Erotic technique
200 priestess Erotic technique

322 fame
323 Alignment

also I dont think insanity has any scenes currently (the potion maker insanity scene isnt available yet)

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
In my experience you cant edit the protagonist's stats (106-111) so you have to edit the status points and annoyingly distribute stats at the pastor. Cum endurance and erotic technique can be edited though

82 Lust
83 love
84 netorase hearts
85 exposure

106 strength
107 endurance
108 intelligence
109 charisma
110 agility
111 faith

183 Insanity

322 fame
323 Alignment

also I dont think insanity has any scenes currently (the potion maker insanity scene isnt available yet)
thanks sir I'm gonna try make new save from beginning and try edit the stats.

I'm little confused because back on the ver 0.28 I editted some of the stats and it does run correctly by succesing me on the dice while fucking some chicks around the town. but in 0.33 now it kinda different like I'm already put the ero and cum endurance on the number 999 but it still failure on the dice it kinda confusing me

Reactions: Francisco Torres

Demon^Lever

Jun 11, 2018
thanks sir I'm gonna try make new save from beginning and try edit the stats.

I'm little confused because back on the ver 0.28 I editted some of the stats and it does run correctly by succesing me on the dice while fucking some chicks around the town. but in 0.33 now it kinda different like I'm already put the ero and cum endurance on the number 999 but it still failure on the dice it kinda confusing me
How do you edit stats??

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017

82 Lust
83 love
84 netorase hearts
85 exposure

106 strength
107 endurance
108 intelligence
109 charisma
110 agility
111 faith

183 Insanity

322 fame
323 Alignment

Thanks a bunch for these. Do you happen to know all of Yarizo's variables? Someone said he has all of his scenes from the dungeon test, but all I can get him to do is smack the priestess' ass and jizz on her, nothing else. (In a fight.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Francisco Torres
Jan 8, 2021
As far as I know just a couple of scenes from the test dungeon that included shota/bestiality content, the first being a scene where the Priestess used her body to calm down the shota found in the room with the rider goblins, the second scene being the Priestess being raped during combat by the wolves that the goblins ride. I think you can find the images in one of the dev's older Ci-en posts if you are interested in them.

Exit the City by going down, then once at the world map go South till the Village and then East.
ive already talked to the guard guy but i cant figure out were to go next and ive looked at the guide and im still lost

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
this place is like facebook, even has the same type of admins that just censor and delete everything.
how can i read something that didn't make sense and wasn't even in English?
>No capital letters
>No capital I
>"wasn't even in English"
>"B-B-But this place is like F-Facebook AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Done. I won again, BOOM btw. Screencaped btw.

MKGamez

Jun 13, 2018
Mine save file is glitch? I save Yarizo and already meet him in the guild but i can't add him to the party after that, when i go outside the map, it doesn't show the 'bring a follower' option.

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Mine save file is glitch? I save Yarizo and already meet him in the guild but i can't add him to the party after that, when i go outside the map, it doesn't show the 'bring a follower' option.
Did you talk after meeting him? When meeting him in the guild, you must talk to him again to recruit

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes