Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Going in and out of the Recollection Room makes the Menu Options go nuts.

Also dunno why Secret NTR was turned on for my saves since I can't see Priestess' cheating sex anymore lul (Last played was 0.31 I think)
He probably changed the value at some point, that version properly changed it in the savefile, then later versions didn't include that particular codebit. There was a thing about hairy muff and underarm hair getting toggled in the past too.

Reactions: B2B2

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Greetings to all. Guys about recolletion mode. For some reason, the events that occurred during the game process do not appear there. Is this the case for everyone?
I think it's bugged since exiting from there disables the Menu Option

He probably changed the value at some point, that version properly changed it in the savefile, then later versions didn't include that particular codebit. There was a thing about hairy muff and underarm hair getting toggled in the past too.
As I thought. Maybe that was it. Editing the save files for the quests is also a pain since some stuffs might not be triggered (like opening the gate in the sewers)

Jan 8, 2021
Where are you exactly in terms of quest progression? Like have you completed the Promotion exam after doing a few other story quests? If so have you accepted the quest from the 2 star section of the quest board in the Adventurer's Guild?

I haven't done the quest myself but unless I am misunderstanding something the red line is the pathing you take. Someone feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I’m good now it was a wired a thing I kept running in to the arrow when I need to be right behind it and press enter

Spoodersplat

Aug 6, 2018
anybody know how to fix this? before hand it said I was missing the gothic font, after i added the font this message started popping up

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Weird, i just created a new playthrough yesterday and can change just fine
Yeah, I simply couldn't change Strength at all. Leveling at the church won't change strength either so there's probably a bug in there. I managed to edit the Alignment value to 100 and help Yarizo though(and I got tired of running around with nothing to do after a while lol) so that's not an issue anymore, thanks for the help with that.

The game still has no way of increasing lust, no consistent way of decreasing love, has very few scenes, it's an alpha after all, but the content already in is so good! I'm excited about future versions, hope Techno will focus on side content instead of the main story for a while.

Zaunn

Jun 16, 2020
someone did the secondary mission Aiming for a great witch?

my game bugged in the mission to promote the first star, can someone provide me with a save for me to see this mission?

singodd

Nov 10, 2019
kk thanks. I'm hoping the dev can allow for the rest of Yarizo's scenes to make it in soon. The ones where he takes away the priestess from the fight to "help."

Edit: Seeing as how the game seems to be a bit buggy, I wouldn't be surprised if my save editing has messed something up.
yeah it super buggy, also if the priestess goes down in battle while yarizo is in the party and you focus on the battle he does something. it isnt much though

Reactions: Darrel Caper

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Dungeon test got removed in 0.31 or thereabouts. It ain't coming back. It's been buggy for some time. Search the thread for older version, alternatively the internet.
Eventually even techno knows that people would like to enter the dungeon and it sure be re-implemented again once he fix the issues in regards to the buggy stuff, after all this game its at Alpha stage

Reactions: Francisco Torres

lmlAzazel

Mar 23, 2020
In my experience you cant edit the protagonist's stats (106-111) so you have to edit the status points and annoyingly distribute stats at the pastor. Cum endurance and erotic technique can be edited though

82 Lust
83 love
84 netorase hearts
85 exposure

106 strength
107 endurance
108 intelligence
109 charisma
110 agility
111 faith

172 protagonist status points
173 priestess status points

183 Insanity

197 protagonist Cum endurance
198 priestess Cum endurance
199 protagonist Erotic technique
200 priestess Erotic technique

322 fame
323 Alignment

also I dont think insanity has any scenes currently (the potion maker insanity scene isnt available yet)
Where is fame acquired and does it affect something?

REGINOX

Nov 14, 2018
did this update break the blessed road? can't go to the right or up to camp when I enter the area. I can still choose the camp option and enter option just can't traverse to the right.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes