ODODOR

Dec 24, 2020
after i changed Priestess love to Yarizo to 10( max in dung test ) i cant anymore raise her addiction to Yarizo , so harassment events in battle not occur
so someone know the variable for addiction to Yarizo for save editor

pls reply

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Eventually even techno knows that people would like to enter the dungeon and it sure be re-implemented again once he fix the issues in regards to the buggy stuff, after all this game its at Alpha stage
I'm sure he'll supply plenty of dungeons in the finished version. It's all the name really. Dungeon TEST.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
is there any way to make her have relationship with yarizo ?
Save Editor, Variable#204 - Yarizo Relationship Value, or have Yarizo in party and fight enemies, and when his battle even is proc'd, Focus on Enemy, Also staying in the Inn and "Not locking the doors" (Just speculating since no text) would result in him doing some night visits.

Yeah, I simply couldn't change Strength at all. Leveling at the church won't change strength either so there's probably a bug in there. I managed to edit the Alignment value to 100 and help Yarizo though(and I got tired of running around with nothing to do after a while lol) so that's not an issue anymore, thanks for the help with that.

The game still has no way of increasing lust, no consistent way of decreasing love, has very few scenes, it's an alpha after all, but the content already in is so good! I'm excited about future versions, hope Techno will focus on side content instead of the main story for a while.
Edited stats too and it was bugged, but after leveling in the Church mine was "fixed" though.

How do I change the Proganist to Neutral or Lawful? And I mean by cheating.
Save Editor: Variable#323 - Alignment, Dunno what to input though, just try it with 100 or -100

new public contest. about suggestions for new clothes and sex quest.
Public Contest, requires being a Patron. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: sinfullblue

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
Looks like the first thing to do is head to an Inn room, I would imagine it is the one on the far right. Next I believe you exit the city and go down to the forest and then later the cave in the bottom right of the map.
if you are talking about that orc in the cave i have already completed that quest .
i just translated those texts and its talking about something like unicorn and wizards in royal capital and i dont know where and how to find them ?

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
The recollection room is missing alot of stuff right ? But either way does someone have a save with all of the recollection room stuff unlocked ?

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
In my experience you cant edit the protagonist's stats (106-111) so you have to edit the status points and annoyingly distribute stats at the pastor. Cum endurance and erotic technique can be edited though

82 Lust
83 love
84 netorase hearts
85 exposure

106 strength
107 endurance
108 intelligence
109 charisma
110 agility
111 faith

172 protagonist status points
173 priestess status points

183 Insanity

197 protagonist Cum endurance
198 priestess Cum endurance
199 protagonist Erotic technique
200 priestess Erotic technique

322 fame
323 Alignment

also I dont think insanity has any scenes currently (the potion maker insanity scene isnt available yet)
Any idea what 'fame' does?

Spoodersplat

Aug 6, 2018
idk if u can even do it on 7zip. download winrar bro
once u have it press ctl+e select japanese then u can unzip and fix problems
I got winrar and selected japenese but it still doesn't work, idk maybe i'm too dumb or I fucked with something cause before hand I had a problem where it didn't have the correct font
EDIT: nevermind i just deleted my rpg vx ace rtp and redowloaded it, but either way thanks for helping this small brain player

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes