Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Priestess got abducted by hobo's now i can't get back in the sewers and the forture tellers doesn't say anything new and the crystal ball says it sees only black, been 5 days, is this a bug?
It's kinda dumb, but you have to exit the town which will give you a "rescue priestess" prompt, NOT try to go in the sewer. If it's been 5 days you might already have a bad end though, depending on how much love she has left.

wolfklay

May 7, 2018
Could anyone kindly help me out? I think my game is bugged, i don't know what triggers it but after killing the rats, getting some spiderwebs and accepting the road quest, I get stuck, I can go to the road, talk to the guard but then nothing will happen, no quest updates, nothing, I can't even move out of the area (forewards and upwards) is anyone else experiencing the same thing? am I missing something and I'm just dumb?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Could anyone kindly help me out? I think my game is bugged, i don't know what triggers it but after killing the rats, getting some spiderwebs and accepting the road quest, I get stuck, I can go to the road, talk to the guard but then nothing will happen, no quest updates, nothing, I can't even move out of the area (forewards and upwards) is anyone else experiencing the same thing? am I missing something and I'm just dumb?
Look a few posts up. The quest is a bit bugged, you have to stand behind the arrows and interact.

Ripgamerlife

Apr 5, 2019
Not sure if the 1st Iris Scene is bugged in the new version. Can't seem to trigger it no matter if i go as solo priestess or with MC, Daytime or night doesnt seem to fix it nor does doing/not doing the first quest seem to help

Zaunn

Jun 16, 2020
has anyone managed to hold the new events of the latest version? has anyone ever done a witch quest? know what stage she is in?

Kruldokkur

Jan 23, 2021
has anyone managed to hold the new events of the latest version? has anyone ever done a witch quest? know what stage she is in?
You need to be a 2 star adventurer and I think you must have finished the orc pig quest but I'm not sure
Anyway for the witch quest. You have to go to the town tavern. Then look for the room who have an exclamation mark and you can enter it.

Kruldokkur

Jan 23, 2021
Could anyone tell me how far it was translated in this new update?
Well, the quest for the two star adventurer has been translated. This is great because it contains major plot (with Lilith and the Knight of Wrath)
-The part where you can invite Yarizo to your team
-The ntr scene with yarizo at the inn was translated too
But unfortunately that's all that I could find :/

Reactions: Falkiel

MrNoice

Feb 19, 2019
Damn, TechnoBrake has lost have 1,000 dollars worth of donations in a week. Last time I checked he was near $5,466.

Also I did the witch quest, it was very subpar and the sex scene is underwhelming. You aren’t missing much with not finding it.

Reactions: Mistervd

Skandergod

Sep 29, 2019
Damn, TechnoBrake has lost have 1,000 dollars worth of donations in a week. Last time I checked he was near $5,466.

Also I did the witch quest, it was very subpar and the sex scene is underwhelming. You aren’t missing much with not finding it.
yeah, it's was kinda expected since the eng versions are not coming out, hopefully he finds a new translator

Reactions: Francisco Torres
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes