quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
View attachment 1060573
How do you open this god damn gate the only option is to pick the lock and force open, force open is grayed out so I cant choose it
The attachment is not showing so I'm guessing you're talking about one of the gates in the sewers under the kingdom. Both open during a certain main story quest.

Ohhhh, damn it was so simple and i dndt even figure it out lmao, i was so used to automatically proceed to another location just by going near or towards it. Thanks for the help man!
That's a bug for sure! There's no way the dev would do that only there and never again.

Yuzuna Moe

Sep 6, 2017
The attachment is not showing so I'm guessing you're talking about one of the gates in the sewers under the kingdom. Both open during a certain main story quest.

That's a bug for sure! There's no way the dev would do that only there and never again.
He's already fixed it and update to 0.33 FIXED but waiting for hero to post it here.

Reactions: Francisco Torres

bakista12345

Feb 24, 2019

I have no problem going through that sewer gates, this is the gate im reffering to

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Leveling up after cheating the stats in fixed it? Which stat exactly did you change?
Went to edit Level to 99 and stats to 999, leveled up and went back to level 1 and stats got bugged, dealing damage like it isn't edited, then upgraded each stats once and it's back to supposed 999 stats (Like 4k+ damage to rats, talk about overkill xD)

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I have no problem going through that sewer gates, this is the gate im reffering to
Is this in the 2 Star Test Mission? I got through that gate by using lockpicks bought beforehand.

Went to edit Level to 99 and stats to 999, leveled up and went back to level 1 and stats got bugged, dealing damage like it isn't edited, then upgraded each stats once and it's back to supposed 999 stats (Like 4k+ damage to rats, talk about overkill xD)
Goddammit, this is so weird. I just wanted to increase my attributes normally but that's bugged so I was hoping to bump them up a little, as if I had leveled up.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Goddammit, this is so weird. I just wanted to increase my attributes normally but that's bugged so I was hoping to bump them up a little, as if I had leveled up.
Then just add "Stat Points" and Increase them "Normally" lol.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Welp, probably broke something.. is that a new save or from older version?
Fresh new. But don't worry about it, I've put this game to the side for now, might come back in a few versions to try again and check new content.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes