load11

Jul 14, 2017
I have the quest "Patrol Blessing Road" but when i go there i can't leave that area.
From Walkthrough #1: "There is currently a bug that makes you unable to progress through the exit of the Patrol Blessing Road quest, to fix this stop a space in front of the red exit arrow and interact with it."

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Damn, TechnoBrake has lost have 1,000 dollars worth of donations in a week. Last time I checked he was near $5,466.

Also I did the witch quest, it was very subpar and the sex scene is underwhelming. You aren’t missing much with not finding it.
F

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Don't every patreon see a sharp drop in patrons at the start of new months? I mean 1000$ is excessive, but people cancel their subs before they renew usually. I mean look at the graph, it's increasing steadily just like before the drop as if nothing happened.

calebecalebe

Jul 12, 2020
I have a problem in the quest outside the city, which is to help some adventurers in the forest where there are those red arrows I can't move to the next terrain I stay on the arrow press enter but won't someone help me?

ParZivalX1998

Nov 1, 2020
how can i netorared the priestess?
For now only the sex scene with the dark elf on the beach and with the lady in the bathroom (no sex), later they will apparently add with the rude girl from the tavern, the girl with the potions (although it seems that yarizo will win first xD) and the npc in the city.

HornyOldMann

Jan 31, 2021
For now only the sex scene with the dark elf on the beach and with the lady in the bathroom (no sex), later they will apparently add with the rude girl from the tavern, the girl with the potions (although it seems that yarizo will win first xD) and the npc in the city.
i saw some CG there are more of that.... : ( i dont know how to playing it, im stuck

juliayvuiiy

Jan 3, 2021
¿Cómo veo las escenas de la chica rubia? el del chico pelirrojo

How do I see the blonde girl scenes? the one with the red-haired boy

Last edited by a moderator:
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes