ParZivalX1998

Nov 1, 2020
i saw some CG there are more of that.... : ( i dont know how to playing it, im stuck
I imagine that what happens is that between the different versions that have come out, scenes have been added and some have been removed, it is most likely one of those, on the other hand you can review the guide at the beginning and see the list of current scenes.

ParZivalX1998

Nov 1, 2020
¿Cómo veo las escenas de la chica rubia? el del chico pelirrojo
Amigo solo hay "una" y es el recuerdo de su peor mision, no es nada del otro mundo... esperemos le den mas amor en futuras versiones.
edit: para verla basta con que vayas al baño, manejes a priestess y converses con ella.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There is only "one" and it is the memory of his worst mission, and it is nothing relevant ... we hope they give him more love in future versions.
edit: to see her, just go to the bathroom, drive Priestess and talk to her.

Last edited:

Iscathe

Dec 26, 2020
Catacombs is not yet accessible right? I'm also trying to unlock sex scenes of Priestess with Yarizo while in battle and other stuffs. I can't access it even if i have Priestess' relationship max with Yarizo or does it have to do with the sparkle in the caves? Also is there a cg viewer in the game? just like techno's other game, NParadox. I'm sorry if my questions sounds dumb.

Reactions: Bimbo_Bangings
Mar 10, 2018
...sex scenes of Priestess with Yarizo while in battle and other stuffs. I can't access it even if i have Priestess' relationship max with Yarizo or does it have to do with the sparkle in the caves?
My guess is Yarizo battle content is either bugged, or requires natural progression (no var edit), sparke just gives preset scenes as in the dungeon test.
No CG viewer yet, although you can replay two or three scenes in the Recollection room, by selecting it from the closet in your inn room.

Reactions: Iscathe

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
My guess is Yarizo battle content is either bugged, or requires natural progression (no var edit), sparke just gives preset scenes as in the dungeon test.
No CG viewer yet, although you can replay two or three scenes in the Recollection room, by selecting it from the closet in your inn room.
Since dungeon test has been removed, maybe the CG's also removed

Reactions: Bimbo_Bangings

akasi101

May 31, 2020
does anyone know where I can find latest saves?
i don't wanna do everything from scratch again and again

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
This is probably just going to be a yarizo only thing but I'm hoping we don't need him to get some of these scenes. This one and the one in the carridge seem like they could just be sexual harrassment/NTR events with any rando
What is this one in the carriage?

LordGoyle

May 3, 2019
What is this one in the carriage?
If you have unlocked yarizo then you can add him to your party when you're leaving the city. Simply use the carriage and he'll molest/finger the priestess on the carriage ride

Last edited:

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
If you have unlocked yarizo then you can add him to your party when you're leaving the city. Simply use the carriage and he'll molest/finger the priestess on the carriage ride
Oh, I didn't check this one out. Can I get a savegame after the 2 Star Promotion mission?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes