DudeManBroGuy

Apr 14, 2018
I been waiting for an EN translation, but oof, sounds like there's a ton of bugs.
Honestly, I'll just leave watching this game for awhile, particularly since it's focusing on Yarizo now, which I hate. I'm into NTR, but I am absolutely not into ODB kind. Hopefully the creator will introduce a replacement for Yarizo that I can get into.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
> tfw f95 doesn't notify you about a thread being bumped
> tfw you missed 50 pages and though the game had been abandonned

That being said I'm very happy to see it's still worked on.
Happen to me a lot with this thread specifically.
Meanwhile I get notifications about a 2019 game that got a reply 10 minutes ago. This fucking site, man.

Reactions: Slaanesh Champion

GabzScythe

Oct 12, 2017
I can't seem to raise Yarizo's Relationship count, is this still bugged or am I missing something? I've done the carriage and the inn events.

vogel566

Nov 23, 2018
Why i cant get NPC sex in my Inn room? priestess has 200 lust and 0 love but i can't choose that option with NPC... maybe these scene was deleted... any help?

darkvore

Mar 21, 2020
Im stuck on the blessing road quest. When I get to the patrol site I can’t move to any other area. I’m stuck in the screen that has the guard and merchant. Does anyone have a fix for this?

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Im stuck on the blessing road quest. When I get to the patrol site I can’t move to any other area. I’m stuck in the screen that has the guard and merchant. Does anyone have a fix for this?
stand in front of arrow and press Enter dont stand on the arrow

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes