LordGoyle

May 3, 2019
Why i cant get NPC sex in my Inn room? priestess has 200 lust and 0 love but i can't choose that option with NPC... maybe these scene was deleted... any help?
The protagonist cannot be in the room when you decide to do it. So when you enter the room he has to be away

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
I have an idea I can share but I'm not a patron, I even drew a picture for it. Kohaku is at the beach and she invites a goblin back to her room and explains it's an old friend. I don't mind it giving over it to mordith if he's a patron and wants to post it as theirs. I need to get back to my home computer first.
Sorry I am not a patron, I am unfortunately too poor for that lol.

Does version 0.34 have translation from 0.3 onward?
As far as I know no it does not, apparently Techno is working on providing an MTL/basic translation in the meantime while he hires a new translator but I do not believe it is included in this release. I don't even think the MTL he did for v0.32 is included either, but I could be wrong.

Nuh, it isn't translated. I'm thinking of MTLing it myself now.
There was a tool translating things ad-hoc via net... How's that called? :unsure:

EDIT: ^that's working with Unity only but this glorious community have some guides for sure...
If you are looking to MTL for personal use I recommend , it should not break anything and the translation is readable most of the time. If that doesn't work for you then you can look into Translator++ and try that out instead, I am pretty sure there are a couple of threads on this site for it.

YanChen

Apr 12, 2018

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Maybe he stopped subbing? Either way, that link is dead.

Edit: Can somebody reupload 0.34?

Last edited:

Gruz69

May 25, 2020
Sorry I am not a patron, I am unfortunately too poor for that lol.

As far as I know no it does not, apparently Techno is working on providing an MTL/basic translation in the meantime while he hires a new translator but I do not believe it is included in this release. I don't even think the MTL he did for v0.32 is included either, but I could be wrong.

If you are looking to MTL for personal use I recommend , it should not break anything and the translation is readable most of the time. If that doesn't work for you then you can look into Translator++ and try that out instead, I am pretty sure there are a couple of threads on this site for it.

I'm trying with Translator++ as I can't find any troyan-free version of the other one ^^"
Keep getting this tho:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...And I can't really find the `'' thingy anywhere. Dropped a post on tool's thread tho, hope's high.

BeatTheMeats

Nov 25, 2020
I'm trying with Translator++ as I can't find any troyan-free version of the other one ^^"
Keep getting this tho:

...And I can't really find the `'' thingy anywhere. Dropped a post on tool's thread tho, hope's high.
why bother when techno will make it English in future?

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Keep getting this tho:

I personally would not want to touch this game with Translator++ at all due to just how many variables there are. Unfortunately I cannot offer you much help as I have never seen this specific error when using Translator++ myself, my only experience with it is for a couple of NTR games I've MTL'd and while there are less variables in those games it was still a huge pain in the ass to make sure I didn't break anything, I can only imagine how annoying it would be for this game if you did manage to get Translator++ to work.

As far as the other program giving you a trojan I can say that it did not have anything in it that set off my anti virus when I downloaded it a couple of months ago, but I do not blame you for being cautious.

I hope you can find a solution for the Translator++ thing but honestly I think you would be better off just ignoring this game for a couple of months and then coming back when Techno gets another translator.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
You members gotta realize this is ALPHA version.

A few members even stated to not touching this game til the game hits 1.00 aka moves to Beta and have a majority of content translated in english, so your best bet its either keep downloading day to day versions without translated text strings and just play the scenes or wait til 1.0 with surely most of the content being translated and bug corrections to prevent softlocks ingame

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes