Bruhmo

Jul 3, 2020
If anyone is willing to translate the 0.34 update manually they can do so using by modifying this script csv and xlsx file where most of the dialogue takes place. There's about 800-900 untranslated lines in it. Went ahead and already translated about 60 of 'em using my own knowledge of JP and google translate. Most of them shouldn't be that hard, just the normal hot NTR stuff but very tedious. If anyone wants to I recommend using google sheets because it keeps things very organized.

LordGoyle

May 3, 2019
Ok so I found a couple things in 0.34. It looks like a bunch of stuff has been translated The entire rank 2 quest main story part has been translated. All the potion maker stuff so far has been translated. Finally it looks like the milking sub quest has been translated (but this time by technobrake so uhh it's not too good haha) The black screen glitch and the iris glitch are also gone.

Reactions: phantomz

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
My predictions is that techno its gonna add in v0.49 the dungeon test back.

since there's a decent amount of scenes there as well a girl NPC medical girl? which as far as i know doesn't have content yet

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Ok so I found a couple things in 0.34. It looks like a bunch of stuff has been translated The entire rank 2 quest main story part has been translated. All the potion maker stuff so far has been translated. Finally it looks like the milking sub quest has been translated (but this time by technobrake so uhh it's not too good haha) The black screen glitch and the iris glitch are also gone.
Well, he's not that good with english, at least he's not using machine translation
That's good enough for me

Kruldokkur

Jan 23, 2021
This is TechnoBrake.
Nymphomania Priestess Ver 0.34 has been released.

This update is mainly the addition of Yarizo's royal capital event.
The updated contents are as follows

・ Yarizo: Mischief on the priest's butt at the bar
・ Yarizo bar with fishy energy drink
・ Bukkake on the clothes of the Yarizo priest
・ Yarizo bathroom peeping
・? ?? ?? Back street Scarecrow
・ Yarizo's master's command? 1
・ Yarizo's master's command? 2
・ Cuckold Yarizo fingering lecture
・ Icharab A key anal licking
・ Icharab A key milk massage x

This update adds 7 new graphics and 10 new events.

Dec 15, 2020
Might have found the witch quest from v0.33 since it doesn't seem to be on the walk through yet. I found it on the top left door in the bar, its hidden by the day/night thing.

View attachment 1082144

Just found it too. There's a nice set of sexual scenes, as well as more sex for the protag! Shame it doesn't seem to be repeatable though.

Would recommend people use the google translate app with the camera on their phones if nothing else, it's awkward, but I'd say I managed to understand just about most of it (and the dialogue choices) through that surprisingly.

Reactions: shithole
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes