blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
TechnoBrake.
Nymphomania Priestess Ver0.34 is now available.

This update is mainly for the addition of Yarizou's Royal City event.
The updated contents are as follows

Yarizzo: A prank on the priest's ass in the tavern
Yarizzo's fishy energy drink in the tavern
Yarizzo: Spraying the priest's clothes
Yarizzo, peeping into the bathhouse.
What?  Back alley, Scarecrow.
Yarizzo, master's orders?
Master's Order 1 - Yarizo - Master's Order 2
Cuckold.
I love you, A-key.
A key to lovemaking - Breast rubs

7 new graphics and 10 new events have been added in this update.

Translated with (free version)

Definitely a netorare/netorase focused update

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
According to Techno's twitter, he's doing the translation himself
Since his english's not bad, i guess the translation won't be too poetry

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Changelog (v0.34):
  • 2 new Bar scenes, ‘Mischief on the Priestess’s butt’ and ‘Fishy energy drink’ (Semen drinking/Gokkun). Both appear to involve Yarizo and thus are either Netorare or Netorase
  • 2 new Bathhouse scenes, ‘Bukkake on the Priestess's clothes’ and ‘Yarizo peeping’ Again both appear to involve Yarizo and thus are either Netorare or Netorase
  • 2 new Low-Traffic Street scenes, ‘Backstreet Scarecrow’ and ‘Message from your husband? 1’ Again both appear to involve Yarizo and thus are either Netorare or Netorase, there is also apparently a ‘Message from your husband? 2’ but it is not currently viewable so I am not sure why it was mentioned
  • 1 new Inn Room scene, ‘Yarizo Fingering Lecture’ becomes available after viewing the first Yarizo fingering scene found in the Inn Room, this one is Netorase probably
  • 2 new Flirt menu scenes, ‘Anal Licking’ and ‘Breast Massage’

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

News:
  • This update is pretty much all focused on YarizoxPreistess content which includes a mix of Netorare and Netorase and a couple of scenes with Male ProtagonistxPreistess thrown in.
  • There is still no new news on Techno hiring a translator but apparently he is trying to translate the updates himself but they are likely to be rather low quality since his English is not very good.
  • Apparently he is doing some kind of poll/contest thing where if you are a supporter you can send him some of your ideas that you want added to the game and he will add what seems to be the most popular (not 100% certain what is going on here tbh but if you support him on Pateron or ci-en you can check it out)

MegaC11

Feb 26, 2020
Changelog (v0.34):

[*]Apparently he is doing some kind of poll/contest thing where if you are a supporter you can send him some of your ideas that you want added to the game and he will add what seems to be the most popular (not 100% certain what is going on here tbh but if you support him on Pateron or ci-en you can check it out)
[/LIST]
I have an idea I can share but I'm not a patron, I even drew a picture for it. Kohaku is at the beach and she invites a goblin back to her room and explains it's an old friend. I don't mind it giving over it to mordith if he's a patron and wants to post it as theirs. I need to get back to my home computer first.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Francisco Torres

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
I have an idea I can share but I'm not a patron, I even drew a picture for it. Kohaku is at the beach and she invites a goblin back to her room and explains it's an old friend. I don't mind it giving over it to mordith if he's a patron and wants to post it as theirs. I need to get back to my home computer first.
He's not begging for new ideas cause he's run out, he wants people to spend money for him to put their idea in the game, so no one is going to spend their own money so you can have yours in for free.

Gruz69

May 25, 2020
Does version 0.34 have translation from 0.3 onward?
Nuh, it isn't translated. I'm thinking of MTLing it myself now.
There was a tool translating things ad-hoc via net... How's that called? :unsure:

EDIT: ^that's working with Unity only but this glorious community have some guides for sure...

Last edited:
Reactions: Francisco Torres
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes