singodd

Nov 10, 2019
Thanks a bunch for these. Do you happen to know all of Yarizo's variables? Someone said he has all of his scenes from the dungeon test, but all I can get him to do is smack the priestess' ass and jizz on her, nothing else. (In a fight.)
I dont think yarizo has status variables, at least not one that would affect anything considering he doesnt gain status points
All Ive been able to find for yarizo is

202 [Relationship] Yarizo
544 [# of experiences] Yarizo

I don't think they effect anything though, theres an event in the inn where you can go to the desk and have the priestess give Yarizo a handjob but thats untranslated, im assuming you gotta talk to the priestess about netorase to unlock it.

If you camp somewhere with yarizo in your party, having the protagonist keep watch is a scene. Yarizo also has his own scene with a thief if he keeps watch.

If you sleep at the inn at the port town with Yarizo he has another scene

Reactions: Darrel Caper

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
How do I help Yarizo? The only option non greyed out for me are "Help Him" then "Stop Them By Force" but the second one is a 18 Difficulty Test that my character rolls a single d6, it says he has a disadvantage for some reason. Is this happening because I have Netorase turned off? How do I get "Neutral or Lawful: 100+" to become available?

I just noticed that my characters didn't get the increases to their stats I gave them on the church on level 2, is this the reason Jimmy rolls 1d6 to save Yarizo?

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
How do I help Yarizo? The only option non greyed out for me are "Help Him" then "Stop Them By Force" but the second one is a 18 Difficulty Test that my character rolls a single d6, it says he has a disadvantage for some reason. Is this happening because I have Netorase turned off? How do I get "Neutral or Lawful: 100+" to become available?
You can raise str stat in the church or cheat
Or cheat neutral and lawful stat

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
You can raise str stat in the church or cheat
Or cheat neutral and lawful stat
Raising stats in the church is not working. How do I cheat stats? The cheat item I get from the wardrobe can only change Love and Lust.

furionkurj

Mar 27, 2019
pls check the Walkthrough

anyway

• story quest "Orc Pig Subjugation" - received in Adventurer’s Guild after the Promotion Exam
  • New enemy “Orc Pig” - An Orc who has been cursed by a shaman to look like a pig, looks ugly, rapes the Priestess, has a new brutal ending
i mean "Where" the orc at not "'where" to accept the orc quest !
I found where the orc at anyway , thanks for the rep .

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
You can see the guide in 1st page.
Followed the guide (and I couldn't change the strength still) but a commentary on the alternative guide suggests that Param 1 no longer contains Jimmy's variables so that might not be my fault.

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Followed the guide (and I couldn't change the strength still) but a commentary on the alternative guide suggests that Param 1 no longer contains Jimmy's variables so that might not be my fault.
Weird, i just created a new playthrough yesterday and can change just fine

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
I dont think yarizo has status variables, at least not one that would affect anything considering he doesnt gain status points
All Ive been able to find for yarizo is

202 [Relationship] Yarizo
544 [# of experiences] Yarizo

I don't think they effect anything though, theres an event in the inn where you can go to the desk and have the priestess give Yarizo a handjob but thats untranslated, im assuming you gotta talk to the priestess about netorase to unlock it.

If you camp somewhere with yarizo in your party, having the protagonist keep watch is a scene. Yarizo also has his own scene with a thief if he keeps watch.

If you sleep at the inn at the port town with Yarizo he has another scene
kk thanks. I'm hoping the dev can allow for the rest of Yarizo's scenes to make it in soon. The ones where he takes away the priestess from the fight to "help."

Edit: Seeing as how the game seems to be a bit buggy, I wouldn't be surprised if my save editing has messed something up.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
ive already talked to the guard guy but i cant figure out were to go next and ive looked at the guide and im still lost
Where are you exactly in terms of quest progression? Like have you completed the Promotion exam after doing a few other story quests? If so have you accepted the quest from the 2 star section of the quest board in the Adventurer's Guild?

I haven't done the quest myself but unless I am misunderstanding something the red line is the pathing you take. Someone feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Francisco Torres

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Going in and out of the Recollection Room makes the Menu Options go nuts.

Also dunno why Secret NTR was turned on for my saves since I can't see Priestess' cheating sex anymore lul (Last played was 0.31 I think)

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes