wildshot

May 28, 2020
i cant even pay to save him . thats weird !
i have not this problem in previous version !
Off-topic question, but dude, Do you have the source of your avatar pic?

Now on topic, I haven't play this game since a couple of patches ago and I'm going to keep waiting until I have a lot of content so I can bust a really fucking big nut :KEK:.

arnelz

May 12, 2018
Where did you find the orc?
Take a quest in the guild it wont be in the first section of stars , but in the second .
Than go to world map , go downwards from the village and into the forest that is on the right (cant go to the forest at the bottom anyways) , find the female witch whatever she is, and go into the cave . you will find him in top right end of the map , just go trough the mazes.
(NOTE: Bad ending is when you die , no saving no bullshit , it just loads you again outside the orcs area after the bad end )
When you finish that go to the bar , you will find a room with ( ! ) go inside and you will find a boner inside for a vanilla player , well a player that doesent like to be a cuck would love that scene .

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Take a quest in the guild it wont be in the first section of stars , but in the second .
Than go to world map , go downwards from the village and into the forest that is on the right (cant go to the forest at the bottom anyways) , find the female witch whatever she is, and go into the cave . you will find him in top right end of the map , just go trough the mazes.
(NOTE: Bad ending is when you die , no saving no bullshit , it just loads you again outside the orcs area after the bad end )
When you finish that go to the bar , you will find a room with ( ! ) go inside and you will find a boner inside for a vanilla player , well a player that doesent like to be a cuck would love that scene .
Is it a badend? Usually they are longer.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Yes, he contacted the cyber-police to know who was reporting and they told him secretly via pidgeon that it was f95 user.
tbh i have no idea what even happened, for him to remove some content, but maybe he shouldn't go to a platform, then only to "complain" about the rules there.
Read the old comments in the thread before the content was removed, a user was bragging that he reported the dev's patreon for rule breaking and posted screenshots of him doing it in the name of banning beastiality and shota. But apparently he got doxxed in the process because he left personal info open.

Reactions: Darrel Caper

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Yes, he contacted the cyber-police to know who was reporting and they told him secretly via pidgeon that it was f95 user.
tbh i have no idea what even happened, for him to remove some content, but maybe he shouldn't go to a platform, then only to "complain" about the rules there.
What was removed?

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
What was removed?
As far as I know just a couple of scenes from the test dungeon that included shota/bestiality content, the first being a scene where the Priestess used her body to calm down the shota found in the room with the rider goblins, the second scene being the Priestess being raped during combat by the wolves that the goblins ride. I think you can find the images in one of the dev's older Ci-en posts if you are interested in them.

Patrol Blessing Road where do i go for this quest
Exit the City by going down, then once at the world map go South till the Village and then East.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes